The Lunch

Hermione attacked him with a hug. He stumbled back slightly as she threw her arms around his shoulders but he caught himself and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you too, Draco!"

Draco pulled away slightly with a smirk. "Wait were you spying on us?"

Hermione blushed and looked down at her feet. Lucius took the opportunity to talk. "Well she's certainly got some Slytherin in her."

Hermione smiled at Lucius and hesitantly Lucius smiled back. He was happy to see his son to overjoyed and rejoiced in the fact that his son had found himself love. He may not approve of the one he did love, but he would grit his teeth and deal with it.

Lucius clapped his hands and Narcissa entered at the exact moment he began to speak. "Why don't we all enjoy a nice lunch in the family room?"

They all nodded and walked down to the room that was right next to the dinning room. Hermione used to always drag Draco down there to play muggle games so when they got there they had to move the Monopoly game, a couple of bingo cards, and a deck of cards.

The house elves delivered some sandwiches for their lunch and the group had a peaceful uneventful evening. And that was how they all wanted it...