Chapter 1

Brantley POV

I hate meetings but I know that they are necessary for my job. We are planning my next tour now or actually finalizing the details. I'm not really paying attention to what Jeff is saying until I hear that someone would be on my bus with me. I look up and asked them to repeat what they just said. Jeff looked at me and told me that I would have a photographer/videographer on my bus with me this tour. There wasn't any other place for her except with me, and it would work out because she could get pictures and videos of how things actually are on my bus to dispel the rumors of all the parties and actually show that I'm a workaholic and that is what I spend my time. It's gonna be kind of like Luke Bryan's. I tell them to wait up that I wasn't sure I wanted some strange woman on my bus with me. Jeff told me that she was the best but he didn't feel comfortable throwing her on the bus with the crew guys cause some of them do get out of hand and I didn't need a lawsuit on my hands. When he put it that way I knew he was right. I told him that I hoped she wasn't a drama queen or expected anyone to wait on her or kiss her ass, cause I wasn't gonna do it. Jeff told me to give him more credit than that he knew me to know that wouldn't work. I grinned and asked him if he had met her and he said that he had, that she did amazing work and was highly recommended. I looked at him and asked you know what I am asking, is there gonna be trouble on my crew? Jeff said that she was pretty but quiet and he was told she pretty much kept to herself when not working. There had been no drama on the tours that she had been on well at least none that she was involved in. I told him that was good to know and when would I meet her. Jeff said that she would be here the day we left she was flying in tomorrow and would be at the house to leave the morning of tour and that we would have the trip to get to know each other that way.  I just looked at him, I've got to spend 9plus hours on a bus with a person I don't know. That's just great, well not really, it may turn into a disaster. I asked him if we were done and he said yeah. He asked if I wanted to know her name and I told him no that I wanted to meet her and form my own opinions not what I saw on some stupid computer cause if you believe that then you would believe that I was a drunk and party animal and had sex hanging from the rafters every night with 10 women. Jeff just laughed and said I hear you brother. I will see you day after tomorrow.

Isabella's POV

    Well I am packing up my equipment and making sure I have everything I am going to need for the new tour I will be working on this year, taking pictures and video. I'm ready to get back to work. The down time makes me get in my head to much and when I'm working I can forget and get lost in my work. It really helps that my clients are some of country music's biggest names so I see lots of new places and meet all kinds of new people. This tour I'm supposed to be doing is with Brantley Gilbert and Justin Moore. Just a couple of small town country boys, well I guess I should say men. I have met Justin before on one of my other tours and he's a really nice guy and I love his wife and girls. I have actually took some family pictures out on their farm for them. Brantley I'm not sure what to expect. I don't listen to the gossip cause I know that mess is about 1% truth and 99%!made up to sell a story.I am a fan of his music, it reminds me of my hometown in Alabama but I rarely get back there now that I live in Nashville. I moved and just go home to visit or to see a game.  I already have my clothes packed, not a whole lot of that. I have learned the art of taking a few basic pieces and making all kinds of outfits. I am a very casual dresser cause sometimes I may have to get dirty to get the best shot. Rebecca is coming over to take me out to eat tonight so I was trying to get it all done before then. We were going to Stony Creek cause we both wanted a steak and theirs was the best one in town.