Chapter 24

Isabella's POV

I just told Brantley that since he didn't have a show tomorrow night that it was about time he took me on a date. He just looked at me and grinned as I walked off with Ben. I need to talk to Katie, Kelly, or my momma anyone cause honestly I don't know what I am doing.
Yes I am 29 years old and yes I have been on dates and had a boyfriend but I have no clue what to do with that good looking rough exterior but sweet interior man. He is way out of my league.
I get on the bus and change into sweats and a tank top and go ahead and start uploading all my pictures and film onto my computer. I've started sorting them and putting them in folders to send to Jeff, when Brantley comes on the bus. He stops and tells me that Justin is gonna ride with us to the first stop so they can write. I looked up and told him that was good I had a lot of catching up to do since I had taken some time off to play. He grins and starts walking to the back to change and he tells me you haven't seen playing yet darlin'. This man ...whoooo .... I need help!
I decide to text Kelley and see if she has any words of advice for me.
I:Hey Kels, are you up?
K: Hey Iz yeah I'm up. What's going on ?
I: Well I kinda need some advice on this guy I like
K: Guy? Please tell me it's a man's man and not a guy like Nick?! Does Junior know or am I the first one?
I: Oh he's all male, alpha male to be exact. And no Junior doesn't know but Chase does.
K: OMG! You have talked to Chase?!!! How is that and when did it happen and does this mean we can talk about him to you?
I:😂😂😂😂 slow down, yes I talked to Chase have spent the last 2 days hanging out at a festival that he was also playing and we are great!! So yeah he is no longer off limits.
K: The gang is back!!! Thank God! Now about this alpha male, just tell me who it is and what the problem is.
I: it's Brantley Gilbert who I am on tour with and sharing a bus for the next year. Can I say close quarters has me not knowing what to do Kels. We had a date by the fire pit the other night just hanging out and he knows a lot about me cause we talk a lot. But I feel things I haven't ever felt Kel, and I don't know what to do. For the first time I'm actually scared of doing something to mess it up. I haven't ever cared about messing anything up you know that.
K: okay the hard truth is it sounds like you are falling in love and I can see why cause yeah he is definitely all alpha male. Girl I just have to ask, is he as good looking in person as he looks in a picture
I: OMG! He's better in person and let me tell you, that chest without a shirt can I say that it heats my body up!😜😜
K: So what do you need advice on sounds like you know what you want Iz?
I: I need to know what I'm supposed to do, I mean Kel I haven't ever been with a man and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that even if he makes me feel all kinds of wonderful with just a kiss. But I don't want to lose him so how do I play this Kelley? HELP!
K: You take it day by day moment by moment Iz, you don't do anything you aren't comfortable with and from everything I have heard from Junior he's a good man. So when do we get to meet him and see you?
I: Thanks Kel, I just needed someone to tell me what I already knew. And I didn't know Junior knew Brantley. I think we have a tour stop in Charlotte in the summer so hopefully then unless you travel to see me. We need to try to work out a reunion for all of us since I have stopped being an idiot about Chase.
K: I will start working on that with all our schedules. I love you Iz and I'm here anytime you know that.
I: Yeah that is why I text you, now go text Junior that you know something before him😂
K: 😂😂I am!

I look up and BG and Justin are looking at me and I ask them what. BG told me they thought my thumbs were gonna fall off the way I was texting. I laugh and I tell him I was texting Kelley and then I look at him and asked how well he knew Junior and he said we have met and hung out a couple of times why was I asking . Just as I was about to tell him his phone went off and I said that's gonna be him in big brother mode. He grinned and told me thanks for the heads up.