Chapter 33

Isabella POV

  It has been 3 days since I saw Jana and Brantley kiss. I get up do my job and as soon as I call it a night I grab the bottle of Jim and drink myself to sleep. Only I can't escape him in my sleep, he's in my thoughts, my dreams and in every waking moment. I'm broken more than I ever thought possible all because I gave my heart to Brantley Keith Gilbert and that smile. Not the one he gives to the crowd but the real smile the one that reaches his eyes that comes from deep inside him. I'm walking around the venue taking pictures and they are setting up Ben's drums now. I head closer so I can get pictures of it. Ben has been there for me helping me get through the days running interference with Brantley for me. Justin was there but he said I needed to talk to Brantley, hell they all said I needed to talk to him. Give him a chance to see what he said. Well everybody but Chase and he said I needed to come home to Nashville and hang with him for a while. I can't do that I have a job to do and I was damn well gonna do it. I make my way down to the stage taking still pictures of the different aspects of the stage. I feel Ben come up behind me and I take my picture and ask him what the plan was. Ben tells me that sound check was in an hour and that since we were here for 2 shows that they would be setting up the firepit for after the show, just thought I would give you a heads up. I look at Ben and I tell him that I will make myself scarce then. He looked at me and said,"Bella I never thought you would be a quitter and run away. What happened to the girl who Chase talked about that crashed parties and kicked ass and took names after the fact? Think about this Bella, if you walk away and never talk to him, never hear what he has to say then are you any better than everyone else who jumps to conclusions about BG based on his appearance?"
  I start to say something and he picks up my camera and said," you need this back and you need to watch it all of it before you make a decision I think you will regret. He loves you Bella and I know you love him so please I know your hurt but just watch and talk to him."
    The thing about tours is you lose track of days and it isn't any different for me. I head back to the bus because I know BG will be out and I plug in the card and I realize that today is my birthday, not just mine but Brady's. I watch the video and I start to cut it off but Ben said watch all of it, so I did....

Brantley POV

  It has been 3 days without Bells, I am on edge, I'm ready to snap. I can't lose her and I don't know how I can get her to believe me. I tell Ben the whole story, well I tell them all. Chase has been trying to get her to go home to Nashville to spend some time with him. The rest well I know they have told her that she needed to talk to me. I love her and I'm such a mess. I have put a restraining order against Jana and I need to tell all this to Bells but she does really well avoiding me and I have about figured out who has been helping her, Ben.
     I head to sound check and it goes well and when it is over Ben calls me over. "BG I talked to Bella and I gave her the camera back and told her to watch it all. She will be hurting for not giving you a chance so you need to find her now." I look at Ben and he said,"BG I always have your back, she loves you and felt you betrayed her, no she didn't tell me any of that. I have eyes. You love her and it's killing you to be apart. So you need to find her ASAP man."
I head to the bus area and I see a rental pull out and realize it's Bella. I run on the bus and I see her computer and I see the video what she saw and what she didn't see that recorded after she left. Then I see the date, Hell, I run off the bus and yell at PJ to get my bike off now. I see Justin and said,"Do you realize what date it is?"
Justin looks confused and pulls out his phone,"Shit BG, I didn't pay attention."
"Well I just saw her pulling out so where would she be going? " I ask
   Justin shakes his head," I don't know man call Chase"
     Chase: What do you want?
  BG: Just listen to me, have you looked at the date buddy? Well I need to know where Bella would go she just took off."
     Chase: Hell BG, you woke me up. Where are y'all?
     BG: Virginia
     Chase: She's going to see Brady, you will find her at Arlington. Today is not a happy day man. She hasn't celebrated her birthday in 7 years man. Ben sent me an email and I owe you an apology.
  BG: Thanks man, I know it's gonna be bad for her, that's why I have to find her. She's seen the video and then she left. I got to get on the road so I can be there for her.
Chase: Let me know how it goes man. Take care of my Izzy.
BG: I will take care of our girl Chase thanks.

  I jump on my bike and I tell Justin to sing tonight until I get back in other words stall until I can get there. He tells me he will as long as I promise to bring out girl back home.
   I nod and know that I will not come back without her.