Chapter 27

Brantley POV

I revved the engine and took off on the bike. My mind thinking about Bella and her display this morning. I guess it was turn about for me doing what I did last night. This morning was a surprise, I didn't think she had that in her. I could get used to that. I need to focus on this ride and my date with Bella.
We have been riding about an hour and I have made some plans without her knowing. I found a small lake and even though it is a little cool this morning it should be nice once we get there.
I pull off the highway onto a gravel road that leads to the private lake. I had Jeff help me out and bring the stuff I needed this morning. It looks better than I thought. In the clearing was a quilt with a picnic basket set down and a cooler. It also had lots of pillows stacked around. I park and kill the engine and tell Bella she has to get off first. She does using my shoulders for support. I'm ready to grab her in case her legs buckle after being in the bike for and hour. But she didn't need my help, she handled it like a boss.
   I swing my leg over and prop it on the tank and pull Bella to me by her belt loops. She looks at me and I can tell that she is strung tight from being in such close contact and being on the bike. I know I need to lighten the mood but I can't so I lean in and place a small kiss on her lips. Bella leans into me and wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I give her what she is asking for, when we break for air I stand up and take her hand and lead her to the quilt.
   Bella gets the full view as we break through the tree line. She turns with awe on her face and ask how I did it. I laugh and tell her I'm just that good. She hits me and tells me I'm full of it and laughs.
   I have her sit down and she fidgets with the pillows fixing them till she is propped sitting up and I pull out the food. I have ordered fried chicken, potato salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits, and chocolate cake for desert. I get the plates and every thing out and fix our plates and hand hers to her.

    Bella looks at me and said," I can't believe you did all this Brantley. "
"Why not? I do have a little Romeo in me, I just don't let it out often it will ruin the image" (and laughs)
  Bella laughs and that drives me crazy. I never knew a woman's laugh could sound like music. I will do anything to hear that laugh.
   "Well Romeo I love this. I didn't know what to expect as your idea of a date since you didn't give me any idea what we were doing , just how to dress. "
   "Bella I wanted to surprise you show you that I am not always rough and rowdy. I know that's what everyone thinks and I can be in a minute if I have reason to be."
     " I know you had to have help so who did you con into helping you cause I know it wasn't Justin. He would think you were trying to get in my pants with this idea and it would have been a problem."
    " I got Jeff to help for that exact reason. That isn't what this is about Bella. This date is about getting away from everyone and everything and just getting to know each other better. Although I'm not gonna lie and say that I haven't thought about you in that way. Hell, I'm a grown man and I know you know that."
    " Brantley I am glad that you brought me here. This place is beautiful and it is so nice to get away. The only sad thing about it is I don't have my camera."
    When she said that I went to my bike and got out her camera from my saddle bags. Bella's face lit up. She grabbed it and then grabbed me and kissed me. She started taking pictures and I loved watching her until she turned it on me. I held up my hands in front of my face. She told me to stop. I told her that today was a date and she wasn't supposed to be working. That is when she surprised me and said," I'm not working these are for pleasure my own personal collection of one of the best days I have ever had."
   " Darlin' we are just getting started" I tell her and pull her down to sit with me. I ask how she liked the bike ride

  "Well I can see why you want to be on it every second you can. It makes you leave the cares behind and just focus on the here and now. I loved it!!"
I grin and look down at her and I can't help but close the space between us and our lips touch and it's like a fire that is slowly building and burning.
  Bella runs her hands over my chest and back and I can't help but run mine down the curve of her waist to her ass. I pull her closer and deepen the kiss. I move my lips down her neck and at the curve of her neck and shoulder she moans when I kiss her. It causes me to smile into her neck as I leave a trail of kisses back to her lips and kiss her again. I pull back and tell her," I think we need to head back to civilization and get around people before I lose all sanity and control."
   Bella is biting her lip and it is driving me crazy, and she whispers,"what if I want you to lose control"
   I groan and kiss her forehead and I tell her,"don't say things like that Bells cause I'm trying to do the right thing and that makes it damn hard not to take you up on it."
    She smiles at me and said,"okay for now B, we will do this your way"
  She gets up and asks "what's the rest of the plan?"
    I grin," How about a night out of good company and dancing and if you want drinking with everyone else?"
     She turned and walked to my bike," well then I suggest you get a move on so I can get ready for the rest of our date, and fair warning B, I'm gonna make you go to your knees tonight"
      I smirk and raise my eyebrow," you think so Bells?"
    She looks at me," I know so big boy now lets go."
I shake my head and laugh and tell her she's crazy. And as I get on the bike and she climbs on behind me she whispers in my ear,"yeah I am crazy but you ain't seen nothin yet"

I realize then I'm in trouble with this one , but it's gonna be fun.