Chapter 11

BG POV

I'm standing in a towel drinking my coffee thinking about how I need to go get my clothes on before Bells gets back. Well I guess it's too late for that, she just stands looking me up and down and I tell her to take a picture it would last longer and she comes back with she thought those pictures weren't allowed. She also tells me to walk around like this all the time if I wanted to. And she turned 50 shades of red and I couldn't help it I laughed till tears ran. The look on her face was priceless. I teased her a little and then I told her we were all going for breakfast. I go to the back and put on track pants and a tank top and then a sweatshirt I take my shoes and socks and went up front to put them on. Isabella comes out of the bathroom with her hair in a bun on top of her head and a big sweatshirt and leggings. She is a laid back woman and I love it. I ask her if she is ready to go and she said yeah just got to grab my camera. We head off the bus and get in my truck and Justin and Ben pile in with us. The radio is on and it is playing Chase Rice, Ready Set Roll. Isabella just freezes and Justin shoots me a look in the mirror. Ben said he liked this song and starts singing it . It caused Isabella to laugh but I know that there was something behind that look. We get finished with breakfast and I have a couple interviews and Isabella tags along taking pictures but I forget that she is even there. It's time to get back to sound check and I get up on the stage and Jess hands me my mic and we run through soundcheck and it is really good. I forget about Isabella being there and then Justin comes up and asks if I have seen her lately. She pipes up from behind Ben I'm right here guys. She can't be seen because Ben is so tall and she is so little. I laugh as I see her bun and then Ben picks her up and sits her on his lap and she takes his sticks and does a drum cadence and Ben sits with his mouth open and said," damn girl you trying to take my job?" Bells laughs and it is like music and she tells him that she has a job but he has a great view so he might see her sometimes trying to get a good shot. She hands the sticks back and hops down. She comes around to me and Justin and she asks him what he wanted and he tells her Katie said to call her. Isabella said okay I will I'm heading back to the bus area anyway. And she walks off and turns and said," BG thanks for keeping things natural today." I duck my head and scratch the back of my neck and say"anytime" that girl is trying to kill me I swear.
I go back to Justin and he asked what was that about and I tell him that I forgot she was anywhere around today during interviews and sound check and he laughs and says she's really good at her job BG. You won't even know she's anywhere around during your performance until you see he work and then it really will blow you away.
I tell Justin I got to run to get ready for VIP session. As I get on the bus I look for Isabella and she is curled in my recliner asleep. I grab a blanket and put over her. I know she didn't sleep much last night she was on her phone and then got back up and was moving around. It takes me a few nights to get back on tour schedule and I was awake just listening to her. She's a really sweet lady. I snap a picture and put it on social media and caption it, The Tide can't hang with the big Dawgs. #imdeadmeatoncesheseesthis #tourlife
I go back and put on my black jeans and tank top and my chains, rings and then slip on my boots. As I head back up front I hear her growl and she said"okay BG it's on buddy" I laugh and walk on up front and tell her I was leaving for the VIP session did she want to walk over with me and PJ. She said yeah and off we went. She took pictures the entire time and it's crazy cause she really just blends in but I know where she is without looking. I can tell when she has moved from one place to another and I could tell when she left the room. I felt her absence. I finish up and walk out and meet with Jeff. He is raging about yesterday's photos that she is an artist with a camera. He can't wait to see today's and tonight's photos. About that time Ben comes up with 2 dozen coral roses and I tell him that he shouldn't and he said"Where is Bells? These are for her they just delivered them." I told him I didn't know she may have went back to the bus. I walk with him wondering who sent her 2 dozen roses. As we step up on the bus Isabella comes out of the bathroom and I admit it she takes my breath away. She had on ripped skinny jeans with a Bottoms Up tank top and flannel shirt over it with Black Harley Davidson boots. She has put on makeup and done some twisty thing with her hair and it's on top of her hair. She looks at Ben and said," you didn't have to do that I promise I won't take your job." Then she laughs and said," some of your fans send you those BG" I laugh and Ben tells her they are hers.