Chapter 39

Isabella's POV

  We have been back on tour for a few months and right now we are on our way to Georgia for Brantley to play the Georgia Theater. It also means that he is taking me to his home to meet his momma. I won't lie I'm scared to death, everybody who knows him, knows he is a momma' boy and if she doesn't like you then well you won't be around long. I love him and I don't think I would survive if I lost him. He keeps telling me I have nothing to worry about but I can't help it.
  Brantley comes in and picks me up and tells me to quit worrying that his momma will love me. I told him," that's easy for you to say"

He looked at me and said," well do you remember a while back when I had to meet your parents and your brothers"

"Yes I do but still in nervous B, I want her to like me cause it would kill me if I lost you."

"You are not getting rid of me darlin' and I promise you momma will love you and you will love her."  He kissed me as the  bus stopped.
PJ and Jeff get on the bus and tell us that they are ready for him to do sound check then he will go to VIP session.
     Brantley gets off and I gets my camera and we head into the theatre. After a quick kiss we go out separate ways to work. I love taking pictures while there is no one in the audience I get some of the most real shots of Brantley and the band. You can see the relationship that they all have. That is what I want to be able to show people that and the relationship between him and his fans. It is magic and I am blessed to be able to document that and catch it all for others to see.
   I move around getting different angles and I always end up by Ben cause other than being front row center he has the best view because of the riser the drums are on. When I get up by him today he asks," you want to screw with BG?"
I smile and nod my head yes.
   He said," grab that extra drumstick and hit that drum right after I hit it every time."
I do what he said and he's just playing away an BG stops everyone and turns to Ben and says,"what is wrong brother?"
Ben keeps a straight face,"what are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about you being off beat on the music what going on?" BG said
" Guys am I off beat?" The rest of the band says No, nah, what do you mean?"
  Brantley said," okay let's start again"
As he starts singing Ben nods at me and I start again.
Brantley stops it again and said," what the hell is going on"
Ben said," what are you talking about man, are you okay?"
Brantley turns back around rubbing the back of his neck trying to figure it out. Ben is trying to hold it together and so am I. Brantley turns back around and said," Bells get your cute little ass off that drum riser and quit screwing with me"
   The band and I bust out laughing and he tries to mean mug me but can't without laughing. He said," you got me good baby"
I told him," I told you about paybacks at the beginning of the tour."
"That you did baby that you did. Now can we finish up here so I can get to the VIP?"
   He finishes and I take pictures and we head to the VIP session. He loves his fans and getting to know them, he just doesn't like some of the questions sometimes like tonight when someone asked if he was looking for a girlfriend. He told them no he wasn't looking. Then she asked if he wanted to go out after the concert and he said, " I probably would have taken you up on that before my tour started but I don't think my girlfriend would like it."
  Everyone laughs and then she said,"What she don't know won't hurt her"
   Brantley stopped and said," okay that was uncalled for, I will not tolerate anyone disrespecting her and even if she didn't know I would and that ain't who I am."
  I have gotten some good pictures of Brantley so I am heading out back behind the curtain to wait on Brantley to finish up.
  PJ came up and asked if I was okay and I told him I was just waiting on Brantley to finish up so we could go get ready for the concert. He said," did that bother you?"
I just laugh," that doesn't upset me PJ I'm good not gonna get rid of me that easy."
  Brantley came out and said," I'm sorry for that"
I just laugh and tell him," I'm good, now we need to go get ready for the concert. Thanks for defending me but you ain't getting rid of me that easy. I love you."
  Brantley leans down and kisses me and tells me," I love you Bells"