Chapter 31

Isabella

I was having the time of my life with Brantley and it looked like the outfit had worked. He practically had sex with me on the dance floor. So I am hoping this means that tonight will be the night. We take a break and Brantley goes to get us something to drink, while he's gone I sit at the table. The guys were all dancing or playing pool, when I feel a presence and I turn and it's Nick.

   The last time I saw him he was beating the crap out of me and I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. I look around trying to get someone's attention. Nick grabs my arm and I try to pull away. I tell him that if he knows what is good for him he will walk away and I won't call the cops for him violating the restraining order. He tells me that I need to learn my lesson and that I belong to him and he hits me. The next thing I know Brantley has him on the floor and Ben and Noah are trying to pull him off but he swats them away like pesky flies. The cops run in and they finally are able to pull Brantley off of Nick. Brantley just stands up and holds his hands out and let's them cuff him. Justin has taken me away from it when all I want to do is get to Brantley. They take him to the cop car and question me. I tell them about the restraining order and I have a copy on the bus. They take Brantley's statement and put Nick into custody even though they have to take him off in an ambulance. They tell Brantley he is free to go.
Brantley takes me back to the bus and I get in the shower trying to wash away all the feelings Nick has brought back up and I am sobbing and the door opened and Brantley picks me up and takes me to his bed and he sits down and holds me. He rubs my back and tells me that he is here and I'm safe. I don't care that I am naked and he is fully clothed I cry until I can't hold my eyes open. The last thought in my head was I'm home in his arms. Nothing can feel better than this.

Brantley *****

I hold Bella and let her cry it out. I feel the sobs lesson and see that she has fallen asleep. I lay her in my bed and pull the sheet up over her. I jump in the shower wanting to get the blood off of me but man did it feel good to beat his ass and I don't regret one minute cause when she said she was in the hospital for 3 weeks I wanted another go at the asshole.
I pull on some underwear and slide into bed next to Bella. She rolls over and snuggles up next to me and the last thought I had was how good she felt in my arms.

I wake up and I quickly realize I am not alone. Bella is rubbing on me and I look and she is smiling. I say,"Good mornin' darlin "
Bella smiles and says,"Good mornin' B" and the little minx looks at me with those wide eyes and I growl. She just snuggles closer and said,"thank you for last night"
I look at her and I tell her," I'm sorry I left you alone for one minute..."
She cuts me off kissing me and has crawled on top of me. I wrap my arms around her and grab her ass while I kiss her. She moans as she rubs her pelvis against my hard cock. That all it took and I roll her over and pin her with my hips and kiss a trail from her lips to her jaw down her neck and collarbone. My hand comes up and cups her breast teasing her nipple and it has hardened into a pebble. I take it in my mouth as I grind my erection into her putting pressure on her clit and she bucks off the bed when she feels it. She moans my name and I continue the slow thrusts and grinding against her as she opens her eyes and I see that she is almost there. She is panting and moving with me and I feel like I am going to blow having her naked under me even though I still have in my underwear. I take her perfect pink nipple into my mouth and she arches up into me and that's when I feel her release and she moans my name, and like a 16 year old virgin I blow my load in my underwear.

Isabella

I can't believe that Brantley has just got me off without ever being inside me. What that man can do with his body, I cannot wait till I have him inside me. I cannot believe that he just came in his underwear, I made him do that. What is this world coming too. I look up at him and he kisses me and tells me that we will finish this later because he has to go to work. I groan and tell him I know we both have to go to work. He looks at me and tells me that if I don't want to I don't have to after all that happened last night. I look him in the eye and tell him that I wasn't a coward and that wouldn't stop me from doing my job. I get out of bed and go to get my clothes and he groans. I look over and he is looking at me with a look of hard desire and that makes me wet between my legs. He gets up and said," we are nowhere near finished, just so you know Bells. What just happened between us is a warmup to all the tings I want to do with you, but I want you to make sure that it is what you want. But saying that, last night was the best sleep I have had so from now on whether we go any further I want you sleeping in my bed, you got me?"
I open my mouth and then close it and then I say," I got it now lets get dressed so we can get to work."