Chapter 23

Brantley POV

I walk off the bus and can't help but smile when I see Bells walking up. She looks at me and just grins. Hell, she takes my breath away. I ask if they had a good visit and they both tell me yeah.
Chase tells her that he will be leaving in just a few and hugs her. Bells hugs him and tells him that she expects him to be in contact with her every day. He promises that he will be. He kissed her on top of the head and said," I love you Izzy and I'm so glad I have my sister back in my life."
Isabella said," I love you too and I'm glad to have my big brother back in my life. I'm just sorry it took so long."
I said,"y'all look at me" and they did and i snapped a picture with his phone. They both grinned. PJ came up and told them it was time to head to the stage. I gave Chase a hug and Isabella gave him one and took my hand and grabbed her camera in the other.

*****
Chase watched as she walked off and wiped a tear that had slipped down his face. Justin told him that Bells was in good hands, he promised him that much. Chase nodded and said,"she's amazing Justin so much stronger than she was before, but she's still my baby sister and I can't believe she's all grown up. I feel like she doesn't need me anymore."
Justin said," Chase ask Junior or anyone for that matter, she is stronger but she will always need you. She hurt not having you in her life but honestly I think Brantley was able to help her come to the realization that she needed you. He helped her reach out and she's happiest I have seen her in quite some time, and it's because she has you and Brantley inher life now. Don't forget her and keep in touch with her now or I will kick your ass man."

Brantley POV

I walk with Bella to the side stage and before we walk up I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her and lift her chin up with my finger. I look at her and I lean down to kiss her and the moment my lips touched her it was like hot and cold at the same time. I ran my tongue over her lips and she moans and I am able to deepen the kiss and it's like heaven. Bella makes me feel amazing and I don't want to stop but I hear PJ telling me we have to go. I pull back and kiss her forehead and tell her that I missed her while she was gone. Bella gives me one of those smiles that could light up the night sky and she tell me that it was nice to be missed.
   PJ said," Boss we got to go" I take Bella's hand and finish walking to side stage and she goes into work mode and I focus on our prayer and putting on the best show for all of BG nation that paid for tickets.
   The band ran out onto the stage and as I'm waiting getting into show mode I feel someone grab my ass. I turn around and see Bella walking away and there wasn't anyone else around she looks back over her shoulder and winks at me. God, that woman's trying to kill me and I can't do anything but shake my head and smile. I hear my cue and I go running onstage and the pyrotechnics are going off and the crowd is going wild.
   After about an hour into my show I tell them I'm about to slow things down a little and do a little old school sound with one of my first hits and I am handed my guitar. "Y'all I know that maybe not everyone here knows what I'm about to talk about but have you ever had someone who makes you laugh at the crazy things they do or say. How they are always doing something that surprises you ? Well this next song talks about someone just like that. It's almost like they are trying to kill you but in all honesty they have no idea what they are doing to you. So for all those girls that this song is meant for and for all the guys that has a girl that's your kind of crazy."

         I start to sing and I am looking for Bella and I see that she is in the pit and she has stopped taking pictures and I just look at her and sing never taking my eyes off her.
   I finish the rest of my show and head to the stage and Bella was there waiting on me and I pick her up and swing her around and say "you were a bad girl before the show Bells so what am I going to do with you."
   She gets this glint in her eye and whispers in my ear,"you ain't seen bad or crazy yet big boy"
I can't help it but I growl and it causes her to sigh and I kiss her on the neck below her ear. Bella slides down to where she is standing and said," what's on the agenda for tonight and tomorrow?"
   Good lord she drives me crazy. "Well we pull out tonight and arrive at the next place tomorrow morning around 10am why?"
   Bella said,"then I think it's high time you take me on a date Brantley since you don't have a show tomorrow night."
   After she said that she turned and hooked her arm around Ben's and walked off. I swear this woman is trying to kill me cause she puts some sway in her walk and I have to readjust my jeans. One of these days that little sassy girl is gonna get it, but man I am having fun and she does keep me on my toes.