Chapter 21

Isabella's POV
The date with Brantley was amazing and I was talking to mom about it when she asked if we could skype since she hadn't seen me. I told her we could for a bit but I was waiting on Brantley to get ready cause we were going to see Chase perform.
As I was talking to mom, Brantley walks out and asks if I had seen a particular shirt and mom sees him and tells me he's sexy. I want to die! They talk and then he goes in the back to finish getting ready.
"Momma I cannot believe you said that" Bella told her.
" Bells I love you baby girl and I want you to know that it is okay to want to put yourself out there and have a relationship with him. Forget what everyone else will think and want you to do and for once in your life do what you want to do. It's time baby girl for you to live your life for you and quit worrying about dad and me or Brady and Chase and Junior. Think about it okay. I love you baby girl and give Chase my love." Her mom said.
" I love you too momma and I will think about it." Bella said.
Brantley walks out and asks me if I m ready and I grab my camera and pass and we head to the stage. Brantley follows me as I make my way down to the pit area. He has pulled his cap down low on his eyes hoping that people will think he is someone who looks like him and not him.  Chase is performing and I am able to get some great action shots and I quit taking pictures and just take in the moment as a fan of his.
    Brantley comes up behind me and places his hands on my hips and sways with me to the music. He whispers in my ear, "darlin I have to say watching you do this is such a turn on"
I lean back into Brantley and said,"Now you know what I feel every time I watch you perform"  He growls into my ear and it's all I can do not to jump him right then and there.
    Chase is singing his new song Everybody We Know Does. I love that song because it brings so many memories up of the good times we had.
  I tell Brantley that I am ready to go back to side stage and he takes my hand and leads me that way. As we turn the corner he pushes me against the wall and kisses me like I have never been kissed before and he takes my breath away. When he pulls back, I look at him and before I can control it I say," now that makes me really want to jump you ". I slapped my hands over my mouth and turn 50 shades of red and turn to walk away and before I can take 2 steps he has pulled me back against him and I feel his erection rub against my butt and he says in my ear," good to know that it doesn't just affect me this way darlin' "
I don't know what to do or say and at that moment he lets me go and starts walking to the stage. I follow him not knowing where this is gonna go but for right now I am willing to see.
Chase is still on stage and he is finishing up his set and he said," this next song has a part about a preachers daughter from Alabama and yeah I know one of those. She was one of my best friends growing up and I gave her hell and she has been out of my life for the past 5 years cause we lost someone we both loved. Well last night I was able to reconnect and I can say that I have my best friend back. And no it isn't a love interest, she is my best friend and I want to sing this song for her because most of my songs that I have written she is in them or a memory from our crew back in the day. Only she is never the love interest she is always the one giving me hell."
Chase looks to the side and nodded at me. I roll my eyes he can be such a girl at times. Brantley leans in and said," are you sure he doesn't feel different Bells? I mean if you are n his songs most of them are about sex or girls."
I look at him," no it's not me even if it was I don't feel that way about him B, never have, never will. He's my brother in every sense of the word."
"Okay darlin I was just making sure , I just needed to know if I had competition." Brantley told me.
" B if there was anything like that I wouldn't have agreed to a date or kissed you. That isn't me and I ain't one of those girls who has two or three guys at a time. I can't do that because I have had it done to me and it sucked. No way would I do that to someone else."
" okay darlin I believe you but I have been done that way and just wanted to make sure we were both on the same page"
"What page would that B? Would it be the page that we are dating or could it be the page of us just being friends or maybe friends with benefits or is it the page where we make each other feel things we haven't felt before? Is it any of those? Cause I sure want to know big guy just what page you are on "
" Well Bells I want to know what page you are on or want to be on cause I like the dating part, like the friends part, hate the friends with benefits cause that is trashy and I'm all on the page of making each other feel things we haven't felt before but honestly I am taking your lead baby, so I don't screw things up with the one woman who I find refreshing and sexy and just down right breathtaking."
I can't breath when he tells me that , all I can do is look at Brantley. He leans in and kisses me and it is amazing, soft and hungry at the same time. I didn't know that was possible.
Chase comes up and said," look I know y'all were on a date last night but I ain't really okay with the whole PDA stuff okay."
Brantley looks at Chase and said," get used to it if you are around us cause she does something to me and I can't help myself."
I hit Brantley and he looks at me and said,"What?" I just shake my head and walk back to the buses.