Chapter 28

Isabella POV

I get on the bike and all the way back to the bus I am trying to think what I have that will put Brantley on his knees. I think I brought my leather mini skirt but I'm not sure I know I have my leather like leggings and then that white shirt that is sheer and the back is out and my heels. He's in for it now, I just need to call Amy and Kelley and Katie and find out if this is what I need to do.
We get back to the bus just as it is getting dark. Brantley tells me that he has some things to do and will be back to pick me up to head out with everyone else to the club/bar in about an hour.
I quickly conference call Amy, Kelley and Katie and tell them about the date and that we were going out tonight and I had told B that I would bring him to his knees and since I had said that I needed to deliver. I gave the girls my options and sent pictures and they all decided that it was the second skin black leather leggings with the sheer white blouse with the nude bra with clear straps that fasten cause since I would be dancing we didn't want the stick ons to come off if I sweated.
Katie had to go I know she was going to tell Justin and he would come out tonight to be the big brother. I love him but he's got to behave and let me have fun.
Kelley has to go she has a meeting but I promised to send pics when I got fully ready.
Amy and I decided to FaceTime. She tells me that I need to get busy on my makeup. We decide a dark smoky eye, pink blush and a red lip. As I'm doing my makeup I tell Amy how B makes me feel and she asks if that was the reason I wanted him on his knees because my pride was a little hurt that he had took a step back today.
I look at Amy and tell her "I am 29 years old and I think that it's high time that I have sex and if that man that was a sex god needed a little push seeing me as sexy then I was willing to do it."
Amy tells me,"are you sure Iz, cause once you go there you can't go back. What happened to the man being your lover and husband? Do you think BG could feel both those spots? Cause if not then you need to wait. I don't want to see you hurt and if this is what you are talking about then I know that he can hurt you big time."
I tell her," Amy, he has the ability to hurt me and I know that but that man has the ability to make me feel so good and for once in my life I want to take a chance and I want to feel alive cause he makes me feel alive and cared for Amy and I want to know how it feels to be naked next to him."
"Who the hell are you talking about Iz and what the hell are you wearing or better yet not wearing?" Junior said as he came up behind Amy.
"Hey Junior how are you doing?" I say
"Don't hey Junior me, Iz, I want to know who in the hell you are talking about and why are you wearing that? So you better start explaining now."

"Well I have been on a date with Brantley today and we came back and are going to a club/bar with all the band as the rest of our date. Hence the outfit, he pulled away from me today Junior and I told him I would have him on his knees tonight and this is what me and my girls came up with. That man ain't gonna know what hit him, when I get through with him. "

Junior said," Iz, he's not some boy you are playing with, he's a grown ass man. This ain't like it was with Carl or Bobby this is real and baby girl, I don't want you to get hurt. So please rethink this."

I look at Junior and tell him," I know all that and I love you but I think it is so ironic that all of you who are telling me not to have sex are actually having sex and have been for many years so I think this one time we will just disagree. I love you both and thanks for everything."
"Wait Iz, I love you and I have since the day you were born. Just know I support you okay and I am here anytime you need me."

"Thanks Junior that means so much. I love you too but I do need to go cause B should be getting back anytime."

I walk to the front of the bus grabbing my clutch and putting my phone, some money and a card, and my lipstick inside. I turn to slip on my shoes and I hear a whistle and then Ben says,"dayum girl what are you trying to do get us all arrested tonight or something?"
I smirk and say," or something"
Ben starts laughing and said," Boss man is in trouble tonight and I'm glad I have a front row seat."
I ask," is there something you wanted Ben?"

"Yeah I came to ask if you were ready but I take it BG isn't here."

"No he isn't but should be back very soon." I tell him. Ben shakes his head and walks off the bus.

I take a selfie and send it to Katie and Kelley. I get back heart emojis and raunchy texts from both of them. I laugh and as I turn around I stop . Brantley is standing at the door with a tight black shirt on and black jeans and boots. I just want to go jump on him and run my hands over his chest. You can see the muscles ripple as he moves. His eyes grow darker and he says," Are you ready to go Bella?"
I smile sweetly and say," yes I am"
As I walk past him I say," you look good tonight B, so glad we are continuing our date."
He growls," damn Bella are you trying to get me arrested tonight?"
I turn around and whisper in his ear," no Im trying to get you to open your eyes and not push me away."
"Dressed like that and looking like you do my eyes are wide open darlin' cause you look absolutely amazing any fool can see that and I ain't no fool" Brantley said.
"Are we gonna stay here and talk or are we gonna go dance? " I ask him as I trail my hand down his chest .
"You are gonna be the death of me Bella, but I promised you dancing and I am a man of my word so let's go before they send someone after us. But just a word of warning you are my date and I don't share."
" well just a word of warning the same applies to you B, I don't share" and with that I walked off the bus with B following me. I heard him growl and felt his hand on my bare back and it sent a fire to my abdomen.
The guys all had comments and BG growled more than once and I laughed. Justin was glaring at me and I just rolled my eyes.
B helped me into his truck and he brushed his hand down my back and cupped my ass. But two can play at this game, I trail my fingers down his arm and lean over so that he gets a glimpse of my cleavage. He has a sharp intake of breath and shuts the door. I smile this is going to be fun.