Chapter 3

Brantley POV

I'm finishing packing my bag and I look outside and see a SUV pull up. They don't get out right away so I watch Jeff go over and opens the door and they hold their hand up to him to keep him from talking. This is too funny! Not many people can get Jeff to hush like that, cannot wait to meet them. I'm ready to get on tour with my fans, it has been a rough few months and I need a break. I watch as this little bitty lady gets out of that SUV. She smiles at Jeff and they grab her bags and head to my bus. This has to be the photographer Jeff hired. She ain't big as a fly. She has 4 bags and that surprises me cause I know just by looking that at least 2 of those are equipment and they are going under the bus. She gets on my bus and I guess it's time to head out. As I lock up I see she has a camera out already filming the band and Jeff and she turns to me but I act like I normally do and just get on the bus. I throw my bag in the back and go to my chair up front cause I know Jeff is about to bring her on and make introductions. I hope this is gonna go smooth. Jeff walks on and I stand up cause my momma always said that a man stands when a lady enters a room. Jeff said," Brantley this is Isabella, Isabella this is Brantley."  He told us he was going to check with the other guys and get us rolling. I turn to her and say have a seat so She sits in the recliner next to me . I turn to her and say," you can call me Brantley, BG or even B. I tend to answer to all of them" She grins and said," well I have some call me Iz, Bella, Bell, or my whole name but no one calls me Izzy, that's something I won't tolerate."
I tell her ," I don't like to be called Brant, it's too close to Bratt" She laughs and oh my word that sound is like music. She asks what I want her to do on this tour, if I had a goal in mind or a theme. I tell her,"to be honest this was Jeff's idea, so I haven't really had time to think much about it." Isabella smiled and said," okay that makes sense do you care if I ask you some questions to see if we can figure this out so it captures you and what you want people to see?" I tell her to go ahead that my life is pretty much open book just listen to my songs" She laughs," I have and yeah I see that. Okay so your tour is called Take it Outside. Why that title?"
I said"well it's mostly amphitheaters and festivals so it's gonna be outside and it helps that I have a song by that name" She laughed ,"so you want to document the being outside party atmosphere where the drinks flow and people get a little crazy especially when the weather turns hot" I laughed and told her that pretty much sums it all up. But no honestly if you could document that plus what goes on before you see that the setting up, sound checks, writing songs on the bus afterward, interacting with fans and hanging out with the guys and other artists." She said," so you want to show how much work goes into the show and that it isn't all fun and games out on the road but that it's something you pour your heart into and you want to share it with them Kinda like a year in the life of Brantley Gilbert" When she said that it was like everything clicked and she got it. I looked at her and said" that's it I want them to see how much I put into performing for them." Isabella said," is there anything that is off limits that you don't want me to film or shoot still pictures of? I had rather know upfront so I don't waste our time with footage and pics I can't use. Now I will tell you that you have final say on the pics and footage that are released by me. I will show them to you and then you say yes or no"
I grinned," well darlin' if it were a few years ago I would say nothing that happened on this bus could be shot but that ain't me anymore and honestly the only thing I can think of is I ain't posing naked for nothing ( I wink at her to see what her reaction will be and she ducks her head and turns red so I grin) Anything else is fair game, since I have the final say". She looked up and said," well I guess that's a good thing cause I ain't taking pictures of no naked people men or women and definitely no drunken BG nation orgies" and then she laughed. I told her it was good to know that we were on the same page and it was time to get to know each other since we would be roommates for the next year.