Prologue

When the hero by the name of Achilles was born his mother wished more than anything that he would not ever die in battle. So through much hard work she brought the newborn to the River Styx. Going into the lake by means of boat the mother grabbed the infant by his heal and dipped the rest of his body into the water. Now when the lad was good and grown he became a mighty warrior, a hero raging across battlefields. And no matter where he was hit the swords and other weapons never punctured him. They always glanced off his skin and were shed onto the field. This amazing blessing his mother had given him came to make the man very famous and he became the king's own Champion. The man fought many wars and won them all, however on the day of a fierce battle in center of the mountain a hail of arrows came upon the warriors from the enemy pits. Since he had never been hurt the great Achilles charged into battle. Broken arrows were scattered all across the ground and in his fierce anger, while running the man stepped on a poisoned arrow. The blade sliced his boot and punctured his foot, the only spot in his whole body which had not been dipped into the lake when he was but a babe. On that day Achilles died, the unkillable, the untouchable, and the forever fighting Achilles passed from this world.