Chapter 8

Cain stepped closer to the bed with smooth motion and grabbed Setsu's chin with his forefingers, leaning her head up so that she was looking into his eyes. Kyoko was screaming inside, her inner self blushing fiercely, wondering why she had said those words. His gaze was all seeing and a slow smile grew on the man's face, "I'm not a easy teacher," his eyes sparkled and Setsu's gaze was set.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," her grin matched her brothers but inside Kyoko was remembering the last time Tsuruga had gotten serious in play acting romance. The almost kiss and his prince of the night expression. There was no way she would be able to stand against a force that strong, especially now that she had acknowledged her feelings toward her senpai.

To her surprise the script had little actual romance scenes and was more of a horror movie than a romance. Setsu's character, Airi, was a strong female lead and had a personality similar to Setsu's own. Although some scenes worried Kyoko because of the similarity between herself and the girl. Setsu and Cain went about their nightly routine as they had when Cain was playing the BJ killer. And even though Kyoko had to act as Setsu, acting as another girl, it was refreshing to play a character that was not a main antagonist to the story.

Setsu made a simple dinner, forcing Cain to eat and finally showering and retreating to bed, to which she finally realized there was only one. For the first time since she had begun her role as Setsu, Kyoko faltered, Cain was sitting on the large king bed, his torn clothes draping across his well toned body, "Is there a problem?"

Kyoko clenched her teeth and shook her head, grasping at Setsu's character before she lost it completely, "Of course not nii-chan, I was just happy that the hotel accommodated for us appropriately."

As Setsu layed down Cain drew her closer to his cold body, Kyoko's breath hitching in her throat as she felt his body press up against her's, her thoughts echoing, "this is going to be a long few weeks."