Chapter 12

Fuyo stood staring at the sibling and looked wonderingly at Cain Heel. "Have I seen you before?" her accent was lilting and smooth, all graceful turns and tumbles. She pushed her hair back from her face while Setsu grinned savagely at the woman, "I'm sure my brother doesn't know you. We haven't been to Japan before this year."

The actress simply gave the two a soft smile and replied, "I'm sorry I must have mistaken you for someone else. You two can call me Akimae since we will be working together very closely over the next few weeks."

Without waiting for a reply she glided away, a script in her hand as she sought out Zara to ask her a few questions. Setsu turned to her older brother and put a hand on his vast chest, "You didn't know that woman did you?" she murmured.

"Of course not," Cain looked down at his little sister and a smile graced his face, he brushed her long hair away from her innocent face, her chain hanging daintily from luscious lips. At that moment he sincerely wanted to kiss her. To lean down and pull at the piercing with his teeth. In that moment though, Ren returned, only shortly, only enough to stop himself from making a mistake he would forever regret. One of the set crew whistled at the two and a few people stopped to stare. Setsu turned around to see who was whistling and winked at the stranger, snatching her brother's hand in her own and leaving the still in progress set.