Chapter 5

Kyoko-chan looked down, "I think that I want to try out this part, I can't learn without taking different kinds of jobs. What do you think Tsuruga-san?"

Ren shook his head to clear the adorable image of a blushing Kyoko from his mind, "It's fine with me. I actually enjoy acting romantically in movies, if Mogami-san is okay with it, I'll do it."

Lory looked quite taken back, he fully expected at least Ren to refuse. After what happened last time, he figured that they would be a little more hesitant about acting as the heel siblings. Lory then told the two actors, "Well you don't have to decide right now, I think it's best if you think on it over night. If however you both still want to act in this movie call me in the morning."

The short haired girl stood and bowed, thanking the president for the opprotunity, she then excited the office, zooming to Daruma for her shift. Ren stood as well, "What are you planning President?"

"You could refuse, plus this is a legit request," Lory stood and motioned for Tsuruga to leave the office, "Now get out, I have to make a few phone calls."

The tall man sighed and left his bosses lavishly decorated office, Sebastian closing the door behind him and bringing a phone to Lory. He dialed in a number and picked up the phone, in only a moment a females voice sounded in English, "Hello? Who is it? If this is one of those telemarketers I swear..."

Lory chuckled and replied to the woman, "Hello Zara, it's Lory. I have contacted the Heel Siblings."

A large thump came from the phone as something was dropped from Zara's hands, her voice rose a pitch and she laughed, "Well, Lory! Tell me! Are they going to do it?"

"You do know that Setsu Heel has never acted before in her life," Lory told his old friend.

"Yah, yah. Just tell me what they said. I'm not going to be in Japan for a week but if they can't do it I need to find someone else that can," he could tell the younger woman was pacing.

Lory had known the 38 year old woman for most of her natural life, they had met when she was doing a foreign exchange program in Japan at the age of 16. Now most people would have thought it a bit odd for a teenager and a man more than double her age become fast friends. At that age she had already been writing movie scripts, although not many of them were famous yet. She had showed a few of the early drafts of the script to the President of LME and asked if he knew any good producers who would let her choose the main actors. That had been the start of a long and arduous friendship that had lasted years. These days they only got to talk when she came to Japan for work, on account of her major hate of cell phone calls.

"Now calm down Zara-chan, I don't want you to freak out but they said yes on my intial asking, however I've told them to think over the night on it. After all, neither of them get along with fellow actors and Setsu has no experiance in this area."

Lory could hear his friend squeeling, "Thanks so much, text me tomarrow when you get confirmation. This movie going to be sweet. Oh yeah one more thing, your english is getting rusty, what are you doing these days, sitting around relaxing in your pool, get to work! You'll dissapoint Maria if you don't," her cackaling ended the phone call and Lory leaned back into his chair.

Hopefully Kyoko and Ren made some sort of progress during their second time acting as the Heel siblings, he also hoped Zara wouldn't destroy the poor actors. Well, no matter, it was time for his daily spa, who cares what Zara says, he wasn't being lazy.