Chapter 6

Zara Brecardo stood at the edge of the set, overseeing the construction of a few of the most important details of the set creation. Her black hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, the edges dyed white, almost reaching her butt. She sighed, after Lory had confirmed the acting positions of the Heel siblings Zara had truly begun getting excited for the new movie. She pushed her glasses up as she typed a few changes to the script on her personal laptop. A commossion echoed outside the doors and she looked up to see an extremely tall man with black hair and a long black coat step into the room, he was accompinied by a girl with long blond hair and a short leather mini skirt clinging to her shapely legs. The girl clung to the man's arm and he didn't seem to mind the girl attached to his body. Zara stood up. The Heel siblings had arrived! She rushed forward and greeted them in English, she had been told by Lory that they actually come from England and prefer speaking English, though both are fluent in Japanese. "Hello! I am Zara! You must be the Cain and Sestu Heel," her voice pitched in happiness, they were perfect!

Cain just nodded and Setsu bowed her head slightly in the direction of the script writer, "My brother doesn't like to talk very much. You must be the script writer, eh?"

"yes, yes. I am very glad to meet you! When I saw you on the set of the Black Jack movie I was overwhelmed with the urge to have you two in this movie. I have prepared a script for both of you to read over before we have the official meeting tomarrow," someone called out her name, "I'm sorry I must go, I hope you enjoy the script I made," her smile widened and she zoomed off to help whomever it was who was calling for her.

The siblings left the set, talking in hushed voices and garnering the stares of all the other actors and set builders whom had been helping about the seemingly crazed script writer.