Chapter 3

The first thing Kyoko noticed when she entered the President's office was the long legs sticking out of the couch. And although she could not see the front of the person she could tell by his physique that the man was Tsuruga Ren himself. Kyoko's thoughts went wild as she stared at the back of her senpai's head. 'Oh no, what if the President tells him about my feelings? How will he react? He will be so dissapointed in me. He probably won't ever talk to me again.' She could just imagine herself bowing before Ren, begging for forgiveness, then him glaring at her with that extremely scary glare. Or even worse not looking at her at all.

'This could be the last time I talk to Tsuruga-san. I knew I shouldn't have let that box unlock!' With what could only be described as a Kyoko sensor (or maybe he just used the mirror to see her), Ren called out without turning around, "Don't burn a hole in the back of my head Mogami-san, come sit down. No sense getting worked up, I don't know what the President wants either."

Kyoko sighed and went to sit on a chair near Ren but not on the same couch, they waited in silence until the President entered a few minutes later. He wore an old fashioned europeon suit, one from the 1800s, and Sebastian, wearing his normal clothes trailed after. Lory sat in front of the two actor and folded his hands in his lap. "Now I'm sure you are both wondering why you are here. Well it's nothing bad. I have a job request for the Heel siblings, now you can deny if you want to but it is a very good opprotunity for you."

The President put his feet on the table and threw each of them a script, the cover was filled with curly letters spelling out 'Prisoner Cove.' "The script writer who wrote this drama was on set of -------- for a few of the days and liked the relationship between the Heel siblings. Their name is Zara Brecardo, and they are a well known script writer from America."

Kyoko flipped through the pages of the script, "wait, if they are a script writer why is this Zara-san choosing the actors?"

The President grinned, "Well, Zara-chan's writing is so great that she won't let a director choose the main actors, she has full reign over the set and over the actors. Ussually she lets the producer and director do most of the decisions but when she saw you two she made it her goal to have the Heel sibling in the newest drama she wrote."

"She also said that without one of you, she couldn't have the other, it was a all or nothing deal," Ren's back straightened and he turned to look at Kyoko's face.

"Well Mogami-san, what do you want to do?" he asked the pink clad girl.