Chapter 10

Kyoko's mind was whirling, sending panic into even the outermost reaches of her brain. She had prepared herself for the possibility of romantic scenes, as the movie itself did contain romance. However she wasn't at all prepared to act a full on make out scene with Tsuruga-san. He had told her before that professionally it was alright to kiss someone you didn't like, but she did like him. Both herself and the character she was playing and Setsu. All three had their eyes set on the tall man. After about ten minutes of standing in silence, pondering her choices, Kyoko looked up and realized Ren had been standing in front of her the whole time, watching her face change expressions with an amused look. Kyoko blushed brilliantly and turned away, he was going to be the downfall of her. Ren tilted his head to the side and ran cold fingers through the blond wig, "Setsu-chan, when are you going to stop ignoring me?"

Kyoko turned around, surprised he was still acting out their characters, of course he was though. He was a professional. What she didn't know however was that escaping into the character's role was as helpful to him as running away from her character was for Kyoko. When Ren wanted to flirt of get closer to Kyoko it was through his acting that he was able to do this. At the moment however, Cain had his puppy dog look on his face and was looking at Setsu with hopeful eyes. Kyoko took a deep breath and flipped her hair, she sighed and smiled at her older brother, "How could I ever ignore you Nii-chan? I was just excited about the new additions to the part. I never thought that Nii-chan and I would get to kiss and people would be okay with it."

Although she says that, inside Kyoko was still screaming, her mind drowning in tears. She was so embarrassed, both because of the new development and because of her want to act it out. She chastised herself for thinking such a way, thinking, 'I am just like Shotaru, always thinking about sex.' Obviously that thought was wrong, but for Kyoko, the idea was so repulsive she almost gagged.