Chapter 14

Sorry about the length of time this had to come out... funny story.... I actually finished writing this like a week ago but kept forgetting to upload it. Well whatever, here it is.

The two arrived at the set and immediately went to their room so that they could, for the second time that day, have their make-up done. Setsu was done up almost in a cutesy style, a short blond hair, light make-up and obviously the removal of Setsu's lip ring and chain. She wore a light summer dress and a sparkling necklace rested on her neck. Tiny diamonds were in her ears and she wore flats, much like those that Fuyo Akimae. Cain's dark hair was cut, styled expertly and dyed at the tips. His costume was a pullover t-shirt, name brand, and jeans. Setsu whined as they exited the room, since the make-up artist had been a semi terrified woman. She wanted the attention of her brother back on her. In the hall, the Heel siblings walked with a purpose, Setsu's model walk attracting the unwelcome gaze of numerous men. A black wig over her hair Fuyo glided to the sauntering siblings, walking together with them to the main set for the day, which was inside of the house. Fuyo wore similar clothes to Cain, however she wore short jeans, the ripped edges ending at her thighs, a short sleeve shirt was tucked into the pants and she didn't attempt to communicate with the antisocial siblings. Their silence may have scared most people, the air palatable with tension, so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. Zara didn't at all notice their uneasy silence when they entered the set, she approached with no reservations. "Oh, good. You all got your make-up done. Great! Here is the schedule for today," she handed all three of them printed paper, the times and scenes marked in ink, "I only need Airi and Vae for this scene, so Cain-chan can stand to the side."

Kyoko almost broke character at that moment, the foreign woman's use of the honorific 'chan' was definitely something that Ren could ever be described as, especially as Cain, a dark and brooding guy who didn't care about people at all. However, she grabbed ahold of the character by its fleeing edges and tugged it back into her soul, responding to Zara with a simple nod. The two actresses stepped up to the table, where they were clearing away the dishes. The director's clear voice rang across the set and everyone went silent as he called out, "Action!"

The video block snapped and as Fuyo moved forward a sinister smile grinned at Airi. "Did you know that there are ghosts in this house? They were our ancestors and sometimes they come back for vengeance."

A stair creaked and at that moment, Airi was supposed to drop the plate she had been holding, however, Kyoko was still in character, still in character for Setsu, not Airi.

"Cut!" The director called out and Zara approached the girls. A soft smile on her face. "I know you haven't acted before, so why don't you go and take a break while we do a scene without you. Hopefully you can get a hold of the character before that."

Setsu clenched her teeth and stomped over to a chair, sitting next to her brother, but inside, Kyoko was cursing herself for her mess up, cursing herself over and over for embarrassing Zara, the one who requested them in the first place.

7s*m2J5