Chapter 4

"What is it about? And what part does she want Setsu to play?" Kyoko asked beforing choosing whether she wanted to be in the drama or not.

President Lory grinned, "Well the story is pretty complicated but this is the main idea:

On the northern tip of Japan there is a small cove which is only accessable at low tide, so every twelve hours. A group of tourists hike into the cove not knowing about this feature. After playing and eating lunch they realize there is no way for them to get out of the cove, since they have no where else to go they decide to explore the segregated place. To their surprise they find a huge old style castle. They knock on the doors and a man and woman answer the door. They tell the teenagers that they live in the mansion with their daughter and son, who are about the same age as the tourists. The teenagers are invited in and gladly accept, for a storm is on the way. They eat dinner with the family and ask when low tide is. THe family tells them it is at midnight and they are welcome to stay the night and wait until noon the next day. The parents retire to bed and the guests and brother and sister play a board game then go to sleep. However during the night one of their friends goes missing. To try and solve the mystery the rest of the teenagers stay. Night after night their friends vanish until there are only three of the original group left. The main charecter, a girl named Airi is taken and finds out that the brother and his sister are the ones killing their friends. She tries to escape but the brother keeps her locked in his room. He has fallen in love with her and doesn't want to hurt her, but he knows that if his older sister knew he spared one of them she would make her death even more painful. Airi comes to love the brother through many hardships, he protects her alot. However finnally the sister discovers the betrayal of her brother and kills both her brother and Airi.

So that's the main story of the drama, any questions?" Lory finished

Kyoko tentatively raised her hand, "Who does this Zara-san want us to play?"

The president chuckled, "I bet you can guess but she wants Tsuruga-san to play the brother and Kyoko-chan you would play the..."

Kyoko interrupted the man, "the sister right?"

"Actually no. She wants you to play Airi, Brecardo-san already has someone lined up to play the sister. You've never played the role of someone in love have you Kyoko-chan," he winked and Kyoko blushed openly, hoping that Tsuruga-san wouldnt notice the honey glow in her cheeks.