Chapter 1

Kyoko sprinted across the set of Box- R her hair in the usual Natsu style. Her brown hair flew backwards and she breathed heavily as she skidded to a stop in front of the vending machine. Using the money her co actors had given her she pushed about 5 different buttons and paid the 630 yen that was due. Quickly she put the soda in a plastic bag she had brought with her and turned to return to the set. However, before she could skip back to the room her phone rang out loud. This was unusual because Kyoko ussually kept the phone on silent when she was working. She set the bag down and fished around in her pocket for the source of the noise. Finally she opened it up and saw that the phone call was from LME. Kyoko aswered and put the phone between her cheek and shoulder so she could pick up the bag once again. After all they only had a 15 min break from recording, although Kyoko had a lot less NGs, the production was still proceeding at a fast pace. While she walked back to the set the voice of the President's secretary filled her ear, "Hello, is this Mogami-san?"

Kyoko replied immediatly, still walking back toward her coworkers, "hai."

"This is Sawara Airi from the President Lory's office, he would like you to come in this evening, what would be a good time?"

The fast paced actress thought for a second, "I get off work at 6 so is that a good time?"

"Yes, thank you Mogami-san," the secretary hung up abruptly and Kyoko struggled to get the phone back in her pocket. Then the girl strode back to the set, where she would once again put on the face of a bully.