Chapter 7

Cain led his sister back to their hotel that they would be staying at for the whole time they would be in Japan for the movie. As they walked Cain quietly asked Setsu, "Are you sure you are okay with acting, I thought you had no interest in it."

Setsu continued walking, gaining the stare of the passerby as she replied to her beloved oniichan, "I already told you Oniichan, I won't let anyone else play your lover. I don't care if I have to do something I hate or not."

By that time the siblings had arrived at their lodgings, Setsu stepped past the desk, glaring at the pretty female receptionist. The poor girl cowered back in fear of the foreign girl and the intimidating man beside her. Her smile was strained as she welcomed them to the hotel and asked if they needed anything. Setsu's short curt answer was all she needed to scurry away from the desk and quit the job. After the siblings had boarded the elevator Cain finally responded to what setsu had said a few minutes prior, he ran his hand through her hair and she purred, "Of course Setsu-chan, you know I wouldn't be with anyone but you."

Sestu grinned and teased her brother by stepping out of the elevator first and walking swiftly to their room, she opened the door with the keycard and Cain strode after her, his long legs carrying him faster than her's could. He shut the door behind them and found Setsu sitting on one of the beds, her hair falling around her. "Do you want to practise for our parts, I need to be taught how to act," a sly smile appeared on Setsu's face, "will you teach me Sensei-nii?"