One

"Oh I don't know." You said into the phone as you held up a dress to your body.

You switched it out for another dress that was laid out across the bed.

You've been standing in front of the mirror for what seemed like forever.

Tonight was the night you would meet Steve Rogers.

The city was holding a dinner honoring him for his recent efforts and his life in general.

Your boyfriend Damien is an agent in the oh so secret organization S.H.I.E.L.D.

You were his date to the event tonight and you wanted to look perfect.

After all it wasn't everyday you got the opportunity to meet Captain America.

You sighed and looked over at the clock.

You had an hour to be ready and you haven't even showered.

"Look Tiff. I've really gotta get going."

"Cool, no problem. Make sure you send me a pic of you and that super hot hero. Talk to you later." She said and hung up before giving you time to respond.

You placed the dress back on the bed and waltzed over to the bathroom.

You were so giddy and nervous.

You and Damien have been dating for almost two years and you've never been to S.H.I.E.L.D. It was always so private but today you would get to see it as well as meet the people he worked with everyday.

You undressed and climbed into the hot shower.

Knowing you didn't have much time you quickly washed up and got out.

You curled your hair and applied makeup before heading back to your dress dilemma.

You've always been a bigger girl. Bigger than the girls around you.

It's always made you insecure but you were slowly coming to accept yourself.

You picked up the pink dress that was bodycon.

You had curves a little tummy and thick thighs. 

It was kind of hard to hide them.

You decided to pick the dress and knock Damien's socks off.

You slid into it and looked yourself over in the mirror.

You did a twirl and placed your heels on.

Before you could grab your bag your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey babe." Damien's voice came through the other end.

"Hey you. What's up?"

"I um. Are ya ready? The party is about to start. Are you on your way?"

You grabbed your bag and looked in the mirror one last time.

"I'm leaving now."

You could hear the smile on his voice. "Great. See you soon babe." He hung up.

You added your phone to the contents of your bag and marched out the door.

You walked down the stairs of the apartment complex and made your way to your vehicle.

You hopped in and drove to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters.

You pulled up at the large building.

After pulling up to the valet station the valet opened the door for you and took your keys giving you a ticket and smiling.