Jealousy (Eleventh Doctor/Hamilton)

Requested by the lovely Mgirl99
*Sorry for it being kinda lengthy*

"Y/N! Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N! Y/NNNN!" The frantic Eleventh Doctor's voice rang through the TARDIS.

"You called?" You stated upon entering the control room, where the Doctor bustled about, leaning against the doorframe.

"Yes, I called! I can't find my fez!" He whimpered, fussing with his bowtie in distress. You snickered.

"Oh I see how it is." He said quietly, squinting his eyes accusingly at you.

That began the Great Chase around the TARDIS. With Eleven's giraffe like legs, you would think he could catch you with ease. Wrong.

You were small compared to the lanky Doctor, allowing you to escape him with minimal effort. And the fact that you knew the TARDIS like the back of your hand, like the Doctor, only helped even more.

"Y/N/N, please! Just give it over and we can go anywhere, anytime you want!" He whined.

"REALLY?!" You exclaimed. This was an offer too good to pass up, as he usually didn't let you pick the destination. Not after last time at least.

"Cross both of my hearts," he said with a relieved smile, catching his breath after chasing you.

"Yesssss!!" You pumped the air with your fist, "Here you go then!"
You plucked the fez from his head and placed it in his hands.

The Doctor had only a moment realize it had been on his head the whole time before hearing you shout,

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON, HERE WE COME!"

"What have I done?!" He whispered to himself, sprinting to the control room.

***

"Y/N!" The Doctor whined, squirming uncomfortably in his new colonial attire.

"Yes?" You replied chirpily.

"Of all the eras, of all the places, you had to choose colonial America!" He grumbled.

"It's not that bad. Besides, I'm only here to meet Lafayette. After that, we can leave, I promise," you reassured him.

You took the Doctor by the hand and dragged him through the town.
You stopped every now and then and asked where you might find the charming, French man. After a while, directions led you to a small tavern called Miller's Pride.

"I'm not going in there," Eleven said stubbornly as you came upon the establishment.

"Do you want me to walk into a tavern full of strange men, alone?" You questioned, knowing his protectiveness would kick in.

"On second thought, I am a bit thirsty," he said quickly, opening the wooden door for you. You smirked in triumph.

You fiddled nervously with the long, frilly sleeves of your red dress, scanning the room for Lafayette. You began to think you had hit a dead end, when your eyes met a pair of dark brown ones. There stood the handsome
Frenchman off in a corner, chatting with some other men.

You began to make your way across the tavern when someone caught your sleeve and turned you around.

"Where are you going?" The worrisome-looking Doctor asked.

"To meet Lafayette. I found him," you whispered.

"Oh, okay. I'll just observe from over here. To make sure you're safe and all," he replied before walking away and leaning against the nearest wall.

You smoothed out your dress before strutting towards Lafayette. His brown eyes met your E/C ones and you smirked. Where all this sudden confidence was coming from, you had no clue.

"Hey," you whispered once you were near enough for him to hear.

"Hello, darling," he greeted smoothly.

"You're the famous fighter, Lafayette, correct?" You asked, batting your eyelashes. Since when did you become so flirtatious?

"At your service," he replied with a grin and a bow.

"My name is Y/N. How lovely to finally meet you," you curtseyed.

"Charmed to meet you as well, Miss Y/N," he said, taking your outstretched hand and pressing his lips to the back of it formally. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well I live here in Virginia with my mother and father, and six brothers" you lied, "I just turned twenty and have also recently been given a job teaching at the schoolhouse."

"And she has a loving boyfriend," a pair of strong arms wrapped around you. You turned to see the Eleventh Doctor behind you, his grip tight on your waist and his eyes glistening with jealousy.

"What are you doing?" You hissed.

"Getting you out of here," he growled under his breath.

"I hate to interrupt your conversation, as my girlfriend so admires you for your fighting in the war, but we have a previous engagement that we cannot afford to miss. Good day," he said as if he had memorized it from a script.

Shocked and embarrassed at his behavior, you allowed him to steer you away from the crowd and out of the tavern.

"What the heck was that?!" you yelled frustratedly once you were back in the TARDIS.

"You said we would leave once you met the guy. And you met him. Flirting was not in the contract!" He yelled back defensively.

"What does it matter?! It's not like I'm going to see him again!" You exclaimed.

"You bet you aren't! That's the last time I trust you to pick the destination!" He snapped.

This argument was exactly like the same old, frustrated bickering the two of you shared daily. Within an hour you'd make up and move on.

"Urrrrgggggghhhh," you groaned stopping off and flopping down on the bed in your room, face-first.

You figured it was too late now to do anything about it, so you ended the argument there and changed back into your jeans and favorite band tee shirt. You avoided the Doctor for about an hour as you two cooled off. During that time you did what you usually did to unwind and distract yourself; read.

You were lost in your favorite book, which you had read a million times, when you felt a the weight of the bed shifting. Looking up, you saw the Doctor, sitting on the edge of your bed and giving you puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry for ruining your meeting with that colonial-"

"Lafayette," you corrected.

"Whatever. I overreacted, and that was unfair of me. So for that, I apologize." The brown haired man said humbly.

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry for making you jealous, even though your jealous side is kinda cute," you apologized with a grin.

He blushed a rosy red, "Cuddles?"

You smiled and nodded eagerly. Colonial men were great an all, but none of them stood a chance against your Doctor.