Top Half (Tobias Eaton/Four)

~Requested by the lovely Fangirl_11402 ❤️~

You were eating lunch with your boyfriend, Tobias Eaton, and your Dauntless friends, including Tris Prior and Christina. Peter Hayes, another one of your friends (and a hot one, may I add) entered the room.

"Has anyone ever noticed how attractive Peter is?" Tris asked the group of girls out of the blue.

"Duh," Christina chuckled observing the teenage boy from afar.

"Admittedly, yes," you agreed. The girls looked at you, the only taken one of the three friends.

"What? Just cause I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I'm blind," you shrugged.

"Point taken," Tris nodded.

"Guys, I call the top half," Christina interjected, pointing to Peter who had now removed his shirt to show off his new tattoo.

"Top half, definitely," you agreed.

"Hey," Tobias nudged you. You turned to meet his chocolate eyes, as dark and amazing as Dauntless cake, "I'm still here you know."

"Oh, did you hear any of that," you blushed.

"Yup," he said, trying to sound casual and not jealous.

"How much of it?" You pushed.

"Enough to inform you that the only top half you should be looking at is mine," he said in his deep voice that made you melt.

You nodded.

"You free later?" He asked, stuffing half a piece of Dauntless cake in his mouth. Classic Tobias.

"Yeah," you replied.

"Meet me upstairs in my loft. I know you love the view from the balcony," he said.

Your cheeks turned pink, "It's a date."

***

"So what's the real reason you brought me up here?" You questioned, leaning on the balcony rail.

"Well I noticed you gawking at Peters wimpy tattoo-"

"Tobiaaaaas," you whined, hoping this wouldn't turn into a speech.

"Let me finish woman! Anyways, I figured it was a good time to show you my tattoo," he finished.

You knew he had a large tattoo on his back. Part of it peeked out the top of his shirt in the back. But you had never actually seen it. He tugged his shirt over his head by the hem, his back facing you. You were stunned.

In jet black ink, starting at the top of his spine and going down to the base were each of the factions symbols, equally spaced. At the top was Dauntless, below it was Abnegation, then Candor, Erudite, and Amity. Branching out over his shoulders and around his sides, from all the factions, were thick, jagged stripes almost, like stems from a tree. You dragged your finger slowly over every line in awe.

"Still want his top half?" Tobias asked.

"No way. Your tattoo is just...wow. And not to mention you have a nice upper body." You winked.

He rolled his eyes, "As long as it keeps you away from Peter, or any guy for that matter, I'm happy."