Force Me (Kylo Ren)

The way he stormed into our shared living quarters on base was a dead giveaway. His day had not gone the way he had planned, and he was bound to have a temper. You honestly weren't in the mood for it, having not had the greatest day yourself. Your job as assistant to the systems manager, seemingly meaningless but very hectic, had been particularly rough that day. Your boss had you running left and right and doing at least a thousand jobs all over the base. You always arrived back about a half hour before Kylo and usually began doing little odd jobs such as straightening up your shared bathroom and bed room, or organizing random shelves. Organizing and cleaning was sort of a de-stressing activity for you; you got to do it your own way instead of having someone constantly tell you how it should be done. When Kylo arrived, you would both sit and share about your day before having dinner brought to you. After dinner, he would either go finish up a few things in his office and you would shower and get ready for bed, usually curling up with a good book. He would shower and get ready for bed while you read, and once he came to bed you would sleep and repeat the next day. It was your routine. You liked your routine.

But then there were the days when he would come home with a biting temper or a raging attitude. You couldn't necessarily blame him, as his job was particularly stress inducing. He would never hit you, and you were never afraid of him, but still it was pretty annoying to put up with. Especially on the days when all you wanted to do was cuddle (something he had to teach himself to get used to with you). This was one of those days.

You winced as the door closed particularly hard in the living room. You stood from your crouching stance where you had been organizing toiletries under the sink in the bathroom and tentatively entered your adjoined bedroom. You took a few deep breaths and crossed the threshold into the living room.

"Hey, Ky," you said, approaching him with the delicacy and softness you would use when approaching a wounded and scared animal. On these days, that's what he reminded you of the most, a wounded animal lashing out in pain.

He ignored you and walked past you into the bedroom, his steps heavy and sharp with his boots on. It always confused you that a uniform that made him look so powerful and majestic could at the same time make him look dark and dangerous. You mostly preferred him in his training or night clothes which consisted of black jogger-type pants and a loose tunic in black or creme color. It made him look more normal, and sometimes you forgot he was some sort of galactic ruler with force powers.

"Come on, Kylo, don't be that way. If you had a bad day can we just talk about it?" You asked weakly.

"As if that will help," he grunted, and you could've sworn you saw his eyes roll.

"You know it helps more than stomping around the place all moody," you shot back. He looked a little shocked, as you didn't make comebacks often. "You heard me." You shrugged.

"Listen, Y/N, you have absolutely no idea the kind of day I've had. I have earned the right to be 'moody,'" he replied, his voice sharp with annoyance. You could tell he was building up to his peak of frustration, which usually resulted in a vase or other decorative object being broken. But today you just weren't having it.

"It's not like this is the first time. You come home at least once a week in a pissy attitude and I'm the one who has to clean up after it. I have a job too, you know? Have you ever thought that maybe I have some stress on me too? That maybe some days I come home in a not-so-good mood? Probably not, because when I do I stay calm and just talk to you about it instead of stomping around and throwing fits like an absolute child!" You exclaimed, all the anger and frustration from his anger management issues finally surfacing.

He marched towards you and even though he had just removed his boots, hid footsteps still thundered. He stopped about a foot from you and took a few ragged breaths, "Who gave you the authority to speak to me that way?"

"Oh, get off your throne, Kylo. I will speak to you Any. Way. I. Please," you scoffed, your tone turning deadly as you closed the gap between you two. Your faces were inches from each other, both of you fuming.

"Just shut up," he growled.

"Force me," you spat.

Those two words were all it took for him to slam his lips against yours, his hands coming to grip your waist roughly. He kissed you feverishly, as if you were oxygen and he was suffocating, and in that moment you knew it wouldn't be a lasting fight. His hands slid from your waist to your back and the back of your neck before using the force to rear you you a couple feet back against the wall of the bedroom. You gasped and he took advantage of it, slipping his tongue past your parted lips. Your knees went weak as he continued the heated make out, causing you to almost forget about the fight altogether.

You pulled back slightly, allowing your eyes flutter open slowly to meet his. With both of your breaths labored and uneven, you ran your hand up through the roots of his hair. You just stayed there for a long moment, searching his eyes for any remaining hints of anger. When you found none, you spoke gently, "I don't like fighting with you."

"You know I don't like it either. I'm sorry I upset you when I come home in a mood," he replied, his voice low and gravely. You smiled sweetly at his apology.

"Next time can we skip the whole angry arguing and go straight to the kissing part? It seems like a good stress relief," you giggled.

"I don't know," he hummed, sliding both of his hands down to your butt, "you yelling at me was really hot." He squeezed your butt, causing you to smack his arm lightly for both the comment and the action.

"Kylo!" You squeaked, both of you ending up in a fit of laughter. When you calmed down, he rubbed little soothing circles on your hips and gently pulled you away from the wall.

"How about we shower together tonight and then I read to you?" He asked, moving to grab your hand and lead you towards the bathroom.

You bit your lip, suppressing a grin in response to his sweet side before pecking his one of his flushed cheeks, "Sounds perfect."

For all y'all who find him attractive like most of my friends at school. Hope you enjoyed it!
-B🌸