Enchanted Mistletoe: Part 2 (Fred and George Weasley)

After supper, you gave Hermione and Ginny a thorough speech about not forcing you into awkward situations with the twins. Everyone was sat in the living area as Mrs. Weasley handed out a lumpy, wrapped gift to each person.

"Muuuuuum!" George whined, knowing full well what was beneath the wrapping paper.

"Hush, Georgie, you know it's tradition," Mrs. Weasley replied.

Everyone tore open the wrappings to find a brand new sweater knitted by Mrs. Weasley. Everyone's had their first initial on the front, except Harry, whose had a large Snitch in gold yarn.

"Y/N, dear, I'm sorry if yours is a bit large. I didn't know what size to make yours so I went a up a size or two to be safe." Mrs. Weasley informed you sweetly.

You pulled it over your head and sire enough, it hung loose on you and the sleeves went past your hands quite a bit. But it was just the way you liked your sweaters.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Weasley, I love it!" You exclaimed.

"You look like a sack of yarn," Fred teased.

"Oh, shut up," you giggled, slapping him with the floppy, excess sleeve.

Everyone put on their sweaters and thanked Mrs. Weasley. Harry, Charlie, and Ron began playing Exploding Snaps, Bill and Fleur went for a walk (much to everyone's relief), Mr. Weasley left on a business call, and Mrs. Weasley sat in a cushioned rocking chair, knitting something unrecognizable.

"Hermione and I are going upstairs, wanna come?" Ginny asked.

"I think I'll stay down here for a bit," you replied as you sat between the twins on the couch, watching a wizard Christmas film.

"Have fun then," Ginny said with a wink, receiving a death glare in return.

There was an even amount of space between the three of you, until George went to go get some cookies and milk. While he was gone, Fred noticed you were getting sleepy, and took the opportunity to scoot closer to you. Being to tired to object, you allowed him to engulf you in his warm embrace. You snuggled deeper into his chest, enjoying the coziness.

You had already fallen asleep by the time George returned. He glared at his twin who simply smirked in triumph. This began a huge competition for your attention.

***

You woke up about an hour later, still in Fred's arms.

"Hello, love," Fred greeted softly.

"Hey," you said, smiling up at him, still not fully aware of your position in his arms.

"Everyone else is outside playing Quidditch," He said.

"Oh, you didn't have to sit in here with me," you replied.

"I was afraid if I moved, you would wake up. And you seemed so peaceful sleeping, I would've felt bad for waking you," he said.

"Thank you for being so considerate," you said playfully.

"Anytime," he said, returning your grin.

You stayed like that in comfortable silence for a few minutes, as you absentmindedly played with the neckline of his sweater. Your fingers skimmed over the skin of his collarbone, sending goosebumps all over his skin and causing him to shiver.

"Well, we best be getting up and watching the match," you yawned, uncurling yourself from his arms.

You both stood and stretched. You slipped on your fuzzy red socks and big, floppy, reindeer slippers before walking outside into the freezing winter air, Fred in tow.

"Look who's finally awake," George called from up on his broom.

You stuck your tongue out at him. George, Ron, and Ginny beat Charlie, Bill, and Harry in their three-on-three match. George returned to the ground and draped an arm over your shoulders.

"Have a nice nap, sweetheart?" He asked, rubbing your arm in order to warm you up.

You giggled, "yes, I did."

"You seem awful cold. How does a mug of hot chocolate sound?" He offered.

"Sounds lovely," you sighed.

He steered you inside with a jealous Fred following behind. Mrs. Weasley waved her wand a few times and before you could say a word, a mug of hot chocolate appeared in front of you at the kitchen table.

"Marshmallows, dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Yes, please," you replied, and a handful of mini marshmallows flew into your mug.

The three of you took your drinks and sat in the living room by the fire. George still had a strong arm around your waist you sat on the floor, watching the fire dance and flicker.

"It's beautiful isn't it, the fire?" You wondered aloud.

"Yeah," the two boys replied in unison, only staring at you, not the fire.