Harry Potter Preference

How you cuddle:

Ron
Ron, to no ones surprise, is a huge cuddler. With him being so much taller and lankier than you, it allows him to easily wrap himself around you like a blanket. Whether you were studying, curled up on the common room couch, or even standing in the library picking out a book, he always found time to wrap his arms around you, rest his chin on your shoulder and, depending on where you were, pull you into his lap for a good snuggle. It was annoying when it was inconvenient, but on the whole you loved it.

Harry
Harry was a bit shy when it came to showing cuddly affection, unlike Ron. He wasn't afraid to kiss you in public after a Quidditch match or hold your hand at any given time, but when it came to cuddling he was clueless. He was always unsure of what to do, afraid to accidentally make you uncomfortable or hurt you. When he told you this you assured him he was being ridiculous and eventually figured out a position that worked for both of you: since you were studying a lot or doing homework, he would sit on one of the window seats in the common room with his knees bent up and you would be curled up to his side, studying or catching up on your favorite book.

Draco
Draco was a possessive cuddler. He usually settled for an arm around your waist and you sat up under his arm, but if you were around anyone else, especially other guys, he would have you sat in his lap, both arms tightly around your waist, kissing your cheek and letting everyone know you were his. You loved this, and the best part was he did it subconsciously. It was like a natural reflex to keep you to himself when others were around.

Fred
Fred loved to just lay around with you in between pranks, especially in the common room. Most of the time he would sit on one of the couches with you between his legs, playing with your hair or intertwining your fingers together. He would tell you all about his up and coming pranking plans and ask you for advice. Occasionally he would cuddle you if he was upset, whether it be an aggravating teacher or a failed prank, and you would sit and read to him to calm him down. He said your voice had a way of drowning out all his anger and frustration. Honestly Fred's cuddles were one of the best parts of having him as a boyfriend.

George
George didn't exactly have time to cuddle you. You two were always too busy running around pranking people or playing Quidditch that you didn't get much lounge time. There were few very rare moments after games or particularly exhausting days where you would fall asleep with your head in his lap or with his head on your shoulder in the common room, and those were far and few between. That's what made them special.

Neville
Neville, being super shy, reserved, and award winningly clumsy, was surprisingly very cuddly. He always assumed one position: you would usually be laying on the couch reading a book or studying, your feet propped up, when Neville would climb between your legs and lay with you, his head resting on your stomach and his arms wrapped around your waist. Both of you loved this, as you could absentmindedly play with his hair while you read and he could get a nice nap in while still spending time with his favorite girl. It was a win/win for both of you.

So how was that? I know I've never done a preference before and this book is supposed to be imagines, but I had been dying to try to write one. So here it is. Tell me what you think! Should I do more? Do y'all like it? Let me know by liking and commenting!👍🏻💙 ~B