Nozomi x shy!reader

A/N: And here's you request, kirito_sinon145! Please enjoy, and thanks for the request!

Oh, also (N/n) stands for nickname~

"(Y/n), nya?"

You tense up at the sound of your name. How did Rin find you so fast?

"Ah, it is (N/n)~"

Oh, so she was with the resident spiritual adviser. That explains how you were discovered this quickly. Anyways, you have to get out of here befo--

"Ara, thinking about running again (N/n)? Are you suuurre that's a good idea?" The student council vice-president holds up her hands in her signature 'washi washi' pose. You gulp and start violently shaking your head left and right. The purple headed third year just chuckles and lowers her hands as she moves to stand in front of you.

"I'll go get the others then, nya!" Rin dashes off to look for the other members, leaving you with your long time crush.

No one knew that, of course, but you wouldn't be surprised if Nozomi was somehow able to consult the cards or ask the gods if you liked anyone and find out that way. Besides, you were certain she was dating the popular student council president and fellow μ's member Eli Ayase.

You'd be lying if you said you weren't jealous, but you were fine with it as long as she was happy. Besides, it's not like you had any chance with her considering how shy you are.

Actually, your shyness is why you were running in the first place...

"Y-y-you want me to what?"

"Like I said! We want you to be the one to introduce us when we go on stage!"

You tensed. You don't think you could handle standing in front of so many people. "Ho-Honoka, I don't--"

"We were thinking that, this way, you could be standing on the same stage as us! Kind of like a thanks you for helping us so much! What do you think?"

"It won't be too hard, we promise." Kotori smiled assuringly.

"B-but I ca-can't po-possibly--"

"Pleeaaase, (Y/n)-nya!"

"Pleeeeasee?"

You slowly back away, fear taking over, "I...I-I'm sorry!"

You took off running as you hear Honoka yell after you.

Maybe you should've just ran home. Although you sweat-drop at the possibility that they would follow you all the way there.

Nozomi holds her hand out to you, breaking your thoughts, "C'mon, you should at least come to this side of the fence. I don't think the alpaca's want you to stay with them while they're eattin'."

You stare at her hand before timidly grabbing onto it. She helps you stand and continues to hold your hand as you try to climb over the fence and out of your hiding spot next to the fluffy alpacas.

Unfortunately for you, its at this moment that the white alpaca decides to raise it's head and bump into your raised leg, causing you to lose your balance.

"Wha--ahh!"

"Hu--? Kya!"

The first thing you notice is the sensation of your face between something really soft. The second thing you notice is the slight pain from falling, although you're surprised it didn't hurt more.

You manage a groan before slowly opening your eyes, coming face to face with Nozomi staring down at you, a light blush across her features.

  "A-ara~ How bold of you, (N/n)!"