μ's x amnesic!reader ~part 2~

A/n: I didn't proofread this or the one before it, lol. I'll fix it up one day. I think I burned myself out a little with this one because it feels rushed and I don't think it turned out how I thought it would, but I hope you guys like it anyways!

xXx

As you enter through the idol club door, you not only see, but feel the weight of 6 pairs of eyes staring at you as the second year trio nervously tries to break the tense silence. Well, specifically, Honoka tries to break the tense silence.

"Alright guys, (Y/n)-chan agreed to help us today with practice, so let's faito da yo!"

You nervously rub the back of your neck as your eyes dart around, never focusing on anyone. You involuntarily gulp before speaking.

"Um, nice to meet you? I think I'm supposed to know you all but well, I don't now, so uh, please treat me well?"

In the silence that follows, your eyes land on a girl with familiar chestnut colored hair. You're not sure why, but you feel like you really do know her, although you can't quite explain why you feel that way about her particularly.

Noticing your hard stare, the said girl begins to fidget and look around, a light adorable blush coloring her cheeks.

The slightly shorter girl next to her with the shortest hair of the group seems to notice both you staring at the now distressed girl next to her, and the distressed girl's, well, distress and opens her mouth to speak.

"Um, why are you staring at Kayo-chin, nya?"

Slightly startled, you pointedly look away, "Ah, no reason..."

"Well, as Elichi and I said before, we'll do whatever we can to help you including getting your memory back, so don't worry~"

A girl twirling her shoulder-length cherry-red hair with one hand scoffs at those words, causing everyone in the room to look at her.

"(Y/n)...san, I guess since you don't remember us. Anyways, (Y/n)-san," she turns to look at you, her eyes and expression betraying nothing, "have you had any...weird happenings I guess? Or at least, anything you've noticed?"

A little wary from her distant tone, you take a moment to think.

"Like I told the other second years, I have a headache now, but when I feel like I'm about to remember something I get these weird headaches. Oh, and my wrist itches."

She stops twirling her hair at your last sentence, "Your wrist itches?"

You merely nod as she walks towards you. Once close enough, she grabs your hands and stares at both of your wrists, as do everyone else in the room.

"...Huh? Where's that bracelet we gave you?" A girl with pigtails asks.

"What bracel--?!" suddenly you feel a sharp pain, like a knife in your brain.

You pull a hand away from the red head's hand to clutch your head as your eyes shut tight. This headache was definitely much, much stronger than your previous ones.

"(Y/n)?!"

Everyone begins to call out your name in panic, and somehow it feels familiar. Painfully familiar.

All you manage to get out is a groan as you fall to your knees in pain. You feel someone's hands on either side of your shoulders, but you can't seem to focus on the words you think are being said to you.

As the world starts to spin, the only thing you're able to coherently wonder is why, despite only hearing about it now and not knowing what bracelet the pigtailed girl was technically talking about, you're certain you had a bracelet. One that you're convinced was very important, for reasons you can't currently describe.