Nozomi x innocent!reader

A/N: Aaand here's your other request, @Ruby_Rose__ ! Hope you like this one!

"(Nnnn/nnnn)~!"

I barely have enough time to react to the sound of my nickname before I'm tackled by arms and large, soft mounds attached to an upperclassman I've grown close to.

"N-nozomi-senpai?"

Her hands then suddenly grab hold of my own mounds as I begin to squeal.

"What did I say about calling me senpai~?"

"I-I-I'm sorry, N-no-nozomi!!"

She relents, seemingly satisfied, and gives me some space, "That's better~ Remember, no formalities since we're friends! Anyways, let's go!"

She suddenly grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me forward along with her.

"Wh-where are we going?!"

"Practice of course~ Today we're dancing on the roof!"

xXx

"No-Nozomi?"

You stare at the dress in her hands. It's not something you'd pick for yourself, but it looks pretty nice.

It was a nice (color) shade with what seems to be an open slit where the legs would be and several pieces of fabric missing, you think, where one's body would be. Well, you'll see if someone wears it.

"You have to change into this first (N/n), otherwise we can't go dancing~"

"E-eh? Wait do you mean that I'm dancing too??"

She smiles brightly, "Of course! That's why I have this for you! Don't you remember that we're practicing for the culture festival? You did say you'd help."

"Ah, now that you mention it..."

xXx

"(N/n)!"

"Ah--h-hello, Senp--Nozomi, Honoka."

She starts to pat your head affectionately as the ginger looks on, "aahh~ your hair is so soft! Ah--anyways, we have a favor to ask!"

"Could you help us for the culture festival? We're having everyone in the idol club dance with a partner but we need one more person. Please!" Honoka bows, hands outstretched and clasped together.

"E-eh?! B-but I'm not that great at dancing..."

"That's okay!" The student council vice president stops touching your hair, "We can teach you the steps! It'll be a simple ballad, so no worries! Plus you'll see me in a suit; an added bonus!"

xXx

"I kind of forgot..." You scratch the back of your head, wondering how you could forget that, especially when it involved Nozomi.

"It's okay, just, here," she hands you the dress, stuffing it into your hands, and begins to push you towards the other room, "now hurry and go get changed, (N/n)~ If you don't hurry, I'll come in and give you a hand~"

She winks at her last statement while you look at her confused.

"Um, I don't know why you winked but I'd like the help if I need it."

The purple haired senior sighs and gives you a final push through the door, "Never mind, just don't take too long~"

You smile as she closes the door and stare at the dress in your hands. It can't be that hard to put on, right?

xXx

Nope. Wrong. Why in the world is this dress being so difficult?

You sigh in frustration, blowing the hair out of your face. After a few moments of silent contemplation, you hear a knock on the door.