Chapter 3 - Fairy Tail pt. 2

A few minutes later...

"Well! Here we are!" Said Mira, standing in front of a large building that Ezrik presumed to be the Fairy Tail Guildhall. The building sat close to the edge of a cliff overlooking lake Scilliora. It was fairly tall, as large as that Cathedral that he pasted by while he was in town a few minutes earlier, and strongly resembled a Pagoda. It had white walls, a large red decorated door as well as two red rectangular windows on either side of it. Above the wooden door was a wooden sign that read Fairy Tail on it.

"Not bad of a place" Ezrik said, as he and Mira walked up to the door. Mira pushed open the door, revealing the Guild hall, which is brim with a whole load of people, that Ezrik presume must be the Guild members. He looked around as he saw a whole lot of things, he doesnt even know what the hell they are thinking, from a girl drinking from a large barrel to seeing another member doing this, and doing that.

"Welcome back Mira!" A voice greeted the white haired girl. Ezrik turned his head to the source of this voice to see a young woman with long blonde hair, tied into a ponytail and brown eyes, walking towards them. She wore a white sleeveless shirt with blue highlights and a blue cross dowm the center of it. She also wore a blue skirt with a belt around her waist, with a black whip at her side, and also a key ring on her other side.

"Hey Lucy!" Mira greeted the blonde haired girl as she walked up to them "How are things going?"

"Everything fine to he exact" replied Lucy. "Although..."

"YOU WANNA GO, ICE-BREATH!"

"LET'S GO, FLAME-BRAIN!"

Lucy sighed, knowing who those voices belong to, and what is gonna happen next. Soon, the guildhall has erupted into a all-out fight, with tables and chairs being flunged here and there, someone getting hit with a barrel, and a whole load of other stuff and Ezrik swore he could have seen a few sent flying.

"Is this normal?" Ezrik asked Mira, who smiled

"Yeah, you'll get used to it eventually" responded Mira. It was then that Lucy finally noticed the person with Mira.

"Hey Mira, who's this?" Lucy asked her

"This is Ezrik, Ezrik this is Lucy"

"Please to meet you Lucy" Ezrik said to Lucy

"You too" said Lucy with a smile

"He'll be also be joining us" Mira added

"Really?" Lucy asked Mira

"Yep! By the way, where is Master?"

"Master went to do something, he'll be back shortly"

Mira nodded, before she turned to Ezrik

"While we wait for master to return, how about I get you a drink?"

"Isn't that the other way around?" Ezrik said with a smirk

"Oh? Are you asking me on a date, Mr. Cerberus?"

"Maybe" said Ezrik as he walked up to what he presume to be the Bar counter.  Mira and Lucy followed shortly.

"So where are you coming from Ezrik?" Mira asked him, as she start making him, his drink.

"Oh...from Sin?" Said Ezrik, naming a random country that he had heard from a conversation between a merchant and some noble looking guy.

"Wow, your really far from home, aren't ya" said Lucy

"Yeah... I sorta miss it" lied Ezrik

"Well, at least here, we'll make sure that you feel directly at home" said Mira, handing him a mug of beer

"Thanks" said Ezrik, taking the drink before he began drinking from it.

"So, what kind of magic do you use?" Lucy asked him. Ezrik thought about it. Should he say it, or no?

'Ahhh, fuck it!' Thought Ezrik, before replying

"Dragon slayer magic"

.....

Silence.

All activity stopped as everyone in hearing range, all turned to the man known as Ezrik Cerberus. Ezrik turned around and raised an eyebrow at the amount of attention directed at him.

"Is... there something wrong?" He asked them, placing his drink down on the table

"No not really" said a voice. Everyone turned to see an extremely short old man with white hair and a matching moustache. He wore an orange jacket with blue cuffs, with a white T-shirt underneath that bore the Fairy Tail symbol, and orange shorts with brown curled shoes.

"Welcome back master!" Said Mira with a smile.

Ezrik eyes bulged. 'This is the Master of Fairy Tail! But he's soo short!' He thought.

"Tell me young lad" said the old man, snapping Ezrik out of his thoughts "You say that you know Dragon slayer magic"

"Yeah, I do" said Ezrik "Let me guess, its a rare 'commodity' around here"

"I'm afraid yeah" responded the old man "There are not that many Dragon slayers around"

"I see..." said Ezrik "Back home, I know two others" Ezrik mind then drifted to the two other people that he had known, were dragon slayers.

"Natsu here, is a Dragon slayer" He pointed towards Natsu, a pink haired young man, who was grinning at him.

"Oh, is that so?" Ezrik smiled, as he got off from his seat and walked towards Natsu

"Yeah" said Natsu "I'm a Fire Dragon slayer, and you?"

"Why, I am a Fire Dragon slayer as well" responded Ezrik, gaining gasp and shock looks from the other members of Fairy Tail. "Wanna find out?" Natsu grinned.

"Are you seriously challenging him!" Exclaimed Lucy "But you've just met!"

"If its a fight you want, then you'll get one" said Natsu, cracking his knucles.

Ezrik grinned

"Why, I do. Say, lets take this outside, shall we?"

End.

Dont forget to comment on what you think.