Chapter 4 - Fairy Tail pt.3

"Master, are you sure this is a good idea?" Lucy asked the master of Fairy Tail, Makarov. Makarov nodded

"I'm sure Lucy" Makarov replied "Besides, I want to see what kind of abilities does he use"

"Didn't he say he was a Fire Dragon slayer, and we have our own Fire Dragon slayer, who's abilities we all know" Said Lucy

"I know, but there's something more about this man than it seems"

"Master?"

"Lets watch the match, its about to begin"

With Natsu and Ezrik

"Ready, Natsu?" Ezrik asked as he got into a fighting stance

"Are you kidding me!" Said Natsu as flames began to swirl around his fists "I'm all fired up!"

"Now If all contestants are ready" spoke out Makarov, signaling that he is acting as referee "You may begin!"

The moment those words left his mouth, Natsu and Ezrik disappeared from their spots in a burst of speed. A few seconds later, various explosions began to happen as Ezrik and Natsu clashed against each other, creating shockwaves and kicking up dust around them.

"Good lord!" Shouted a guild member as everyone hang on to something for dear life.

"These guys are nasty!" Shouted another

"Its wild in here!" Shouted Mira, holding on to her dress

"Yeah, and its only just begun!" Said Lucy, shielding herself with her hand from the kicked up winds.

Ezrik duck passed Nastu punch before sucker punching him in the face. He then grab his leg as he smacked him onto the floor before throwing him into a tree. Natsu groaned in slight pain from the impact. Getting up, he channeled Fire to his fist as he launched himself at Ezrik.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!

Natsu threw his fist at Ezrik, but Ezrik smirked as he sidestepped to the side, letting Natsu fly past him. Just as Natsu was flying past him, he raised his elbow as fire began swirling around his elbow

Fire Dragon's Crushing Elbow!

He slammed his elbow into Natsu's back, bringing him onto the ground. Ezrik was about to pick up Natsu by his leg but Natsu, spun around, sweeping up his feet, making Ezrik fall to the ground. Ezrik looked up to see Natsu's foot about to kiss his face. He rolled out of the way as Natsu's foot stomped on where his head was. Ezrik quickly got up as he raised both hands to block a fist from Natsu. Natsu began to throw a few more punches at Ezrik who blocked them all before he grabbed Natsu's fist as he burried his fist in his stomach. Natsu gritted his teeth and before he could do anything, he was once again thrown at a tree.

"Oh... thats gonna hurt" said Lucy, watching Ezrik pushing Natsu around like a toy.

"Aye" said Happy "Natsu's being pushed around"

Ezrik walked up to the downed Dragon Slayer as he slowly got up. Just as Ezrik was about to give the finishing blow, Natsu suddenly gave Ezrik a flaming uppercut, surprising him before punching him in the stomach sending him back.

"Damn..." muttured Ezrik under his breath as he slowly got up "And I thought Chaos hits harder than that" He looked at Natsu as he gave him a smirk.

"Not bad chump" Said Ezrik, as he cracked his neck "You've got me there with that punch, it seems that you pass the strength department, but can you use them brains of yours effectively is the question"

"Wait, is he calling Natsu Dumb?" Lucy asked out loud

"Perhaps he is" Said Makarov "Or he is just testing the waters with Natsu"