Chapter 8 Phantom Lord - Pt.3

Ezrik Cerberus was no stranger to battles. He had his fair share of battles whether they were against armies and rouge dragon slayers to the more difficult opponents like the many Dragons that he had faced. He had been through many fights during the war, but this fight that he is participating, is nothing compared to the ones that he had participated in the war, hell this is child's play compared to it. But, he had to admit, a fight like this isn't ain't that all much of a difference. a fight is a fight in Ezrik's mind, its the thrill of it that matters. 

Ezrik duck under a swing from a Phantom Lord mage before uppercutting the fella, sending him flying. He then caught the fist of another Phantom lord mage before using a Fire Dragon's Iron fist on his, sending him crashing into his comrades.

"Get him!" Shouted a Phantom Lord mage as he and his buddies began surrounding Ezrik. Ezrik mearily grinned. They all launched themselves at Ezrik, only for Ezrik to send them all flying back before he grabbed one of them by the leg and used him as a baseball bat, swatting the rest of them away before throwing the mage that Ezrik was using as a baseball bat as well.

"Take this! Wind Blast!" Shouted a Phantom mage as Ezrik turned around to face whoever said that. He turned around just in time to see a large blast of wind heading towards him.

"Ok" thought Ezrik "If I remember correctly, one of the ways to unlock a new element is through consuming or exposing yourself to an element. Well, here goes" He thought as he braced himself. The attack collided with him, the attack knocking up dust into the air. The Phantom Mage laughed in his victory at defeating a Fairy tail mage, and his comrades seemed to be joining in on the laugh too.

"Well what do you know, it ain't that bad" said a voice from the smoke screen. The Phantom mages turned to see Ezrik looking alright and also, eating the wind!?

"Woah! What the!" Shouted a Phantom lord mage in surprise

"You know, this is a nice change for me, insteading of eating flames for once" spoke Ezrik as he finished eating the wind

"Oh shit! Don't tell me hes..."

"Thats right, Bitches!" Exclaimed Ezrik with a feral grin "Time to wreck lives and send them flying!"

A Light blue magic circle suddenly appeared below his feet as wind began picking up around him. His eyes blinked as they now shine a new color; Light blue. As well as his eyes turning light blue, images flashed before his eyes of people using various techniques and moves of the new dragon slayer magic that he now has

Sky Dragon's...

Ezrik took a deep breath, his cheeks began puffing up to its limit

Roooaaarrrrrrr!

He let loose the build-up air from his mouth as a fierce and wild blast of wind violently came out of his mouth, the Phantom Mages didn't stood a chance as the were blasted away across the guildhall and also the attack tore through the ranks of Phantom Lord mages.

"Woah!"

"What was that!"

"I don't know, but I don't like one bit!"

"Hell yeah you shouldn't!" Roared Ezrik with a feral and wild grin as the winds began to pick up more violently "Lets get this party started!" With that he launched hinself at the Phantom lord ranks, tearing his way through them easily and effectively.

"Holy cow! This guys a monster!" Shouted another Phantom Lord mage seeing the devastation brought upon by Ezrik, only to be punched in the face by Natsu, courtesy of his Fire Dragon's Irom Fist