Chp2: Panic Attack

Author's Note:
Hey, yeah I know I don't update every story every day, I hope u r liking my story, this chapter is written as Dr.Abeer....enjoy.

I was in my cabin waiting for patients to come, just then a nurse came and told me that my new patient is not eating anything. I got up immediately and went in her ward walking through the hall with every nurse greeting me, I greeted them too and reached the ward. She was sitting hugging her knees, her hair messed up, her body shivering, tears falling from her eyes.

I knew she is scared of something so I didn't went close to her. "Why aren't you eating something?," I asked. "Doctor, I m not hungry," she said. "Oh I forgot to ask, what's your name?," I asked casually. "Meher Purohit," she said. "You have a nice name," I praised her and she said thanks in a low voice. "OK so I m your doctor, you know that already, I m Dr. Abeer Malhotra," I said introducing myself. "Why am I in the hospital?," she asked blankly.

"You were walking in the middle of the road and I saw you, I asked you if you are okay but you were quiet, you fainted and I brought you here. Why were you roaming on the roads? Where are your parents?," I asked and more tears flowed from her eyes. "Its OK if u don't want to tell," I said. "I am an orphan," she said forcefully. "Isn't there anyone else in your family?," I asked. "I have a grandmother (Nani), but she's outside the country," she said. "Oh..tell me her number, I will call her," I said taking out my phone but she immediately said,"no!," I looked at her. "I mean its OK, don't call her," she said. "Its important for someone to be with you in this time, now no arguments tell me," I said and she gave me her grandmother's number and I called her and informed her everything. She said she's coming. Meher lied that she's outside country. I ignored it and was going.