Chp 5: Crime Accepted

(Abeer...)
He became shocked or should I say he acted as if shocked and don't know anything. "Who did that?," he asked sweating badly. "Don't act as if you don't know anything, she lost her mental balance because of you, and you are the rapist, her rapist," I said and he nodded no. "Why you did that to an innocent soul? Just on not agreeing you for marriage, you raped her?," I said. "Yes I raped her, what will you do?," he asked grabbing my collars and I pushed him hard. "I will give you to police, you jerk," I said and called police holding him tight.

The police came and I told them the truth showing the report, Akshat tried hard to free my grip and he bit my hand and I screamed while he escaped from window. They ran to catch him while I bandaged my bleeding hand and went to check on Meher.

(Meher....)
I sat in the bathtub with water around me and laid down inside immersing myself in it thinking about my old days.

Flashback:
I came back from school, I was a little girl of about 8 years, I came running inside and hugged mumma. "Mumma, I missed you a lot in school," I said. "I missed you too beta," she said kissing my forehead. "I will never leave you," she said taking me to my room.
Fb end.

Life Diariesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें