Chp4: The Known Patient

[Author's note: hey people, am I going too fast?? If yes then tell me, I will slow down in both ways, I will show the attraction between Meher and Abeer slowly, and will update slowly too, and thanks for reading my story, I won't neglect my other stories, I will update them too. So this chapter is written as Abeer..enjoy]

I went to medical store blinking back my tears, I just had sympathy, nothing else for her. I always try not to have love for my patients. They are just an ill body for me which I have to treat. But she was different, she was the first one for who I got tears. I reached the medical store and bought the antidepressants and went back inside directly to the ward where she was. I knocked and went inside.

"Aunty these are the medicines which Dr.Rajwant has prescribed for her, he said to make her eat it by dissolving in water whenever she gets attack," I instructed her and looked at Meher, she was sketching something with tears rolling down her cheek. "OK thanks for taking care of her when I wasn't here," she said. "Its OK aunty, this is my work," I said and she smiled, she is a sweet lady and cares for Meher more than her daughter. She greeted me folding her hands. I turned to go but I heard familiar heavy breathes and turned to Meher. She was again scared and she was looking at the sketch in her hands. "He will come again," she said trembling. I went forward to her and made her lay taking away the sketch from her.