Chp 16: Revealed Love

(Meher...)
As he left the room giving me a last gaze, I felt empty, I also love him, I can't tell him else he will also be blamed with me. I kept looking at the entrance of the room as he left and started crying. I badly wanted to hug him, I wanted to tell him that even I can't bear his sadness, I too care for him. He came after sometime while I was still crying. I felt his presence and wiped my tears taking a deep breath. I didn't knew that he knew I was crying. I looked up and saw him looking at me. "I am sorry if I hurt you", I said apologetically."No problem I didn't mind", he said and smiled at me, I smiled back and went to eat something. I ate little and it was enough.

I went to the room in which I was staying. "Mom told me you eat very little, don't you eat anything? Do you live by air?", he asked. "I eat the amount which helps me stay alive", I replied and he nodded giving a joint eyebrows expression. Later, at evening, no one was there at home. It was almost his time to come back. I was waiting for him and the doorbell rang, I went running to answer the door expecting him but the moment I pulled the door open, there stood my so called grandmother and mother. "Forgive us please?", they said pleading. No, I won't let them win this time. "Who are you both? Do I know you?", I asked.