Chp 37: Happy Time

(Meher...)
"Judge please don't believe a word she said, don't know of what she is taking revenge of. But she's a liar and besides that, it's been one year and four months that this happened. She doesn't have proof, the only proof was the bite marks on her neck I gave her and now they might've healed," said Akshat absent mindedly that he told the truth and then slapped his forehead, I smiled at Abeer and he smiled back and showed me thumbs up. "Happy birthday Akshat," I said sarcastically as he insulted himself. "And the winner of this case is Meher Malhotra," declared the judge and I jumped in joy and Abeer was also very joyful, I got out of the witness box and Abeer and I ran towards each other with open arms having a hug. "We won Abeer, we won, m so happy," I exclaimed parting away and cupped his cheeks.

"I am also very happy for you, you'll always be happy now and no one will harm you," he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled. "Mom, please save me mom," Akshat shouted as the police took him away. "I slapped that innocent girl for your deed, you ruined her, I still can't believe you can do such a terrible thing," said Akshat's mother with tears flowing from her eyes. "Stop inspector," I said and they stopped. "Meher why the hell are you..?," Abeer said but before he could complete I showed him my hand asking him to stop. I approached Akshat and my anger rose to heights, I slapped him three to five times. "You can take him now," I said and they went. Akshat's mom came to me and I just looked at her blankly. "Don't you dare do anything to my wife again, she's innocent," Abeer said. "I am sorry, I didn't knew that he really raped you else I wouldn't have slapped you, I would've slapped him," said his mother folding her hands. "Whatever happened is in past, I am sorry you lost your son," I said. "It was my fate," and saying this Akshat's mom went.