Chp 10: Saviour Brother

(Meher...)
I bid him bye smilingly but somewhere I felt incomplete, I wanted to go back to them but I just couldn't go. I couldn't trust them. I sat down on floor and pulled my suitcase out, I unzipped it and took out a musical showpiece which mumma and papa gifted me on my 6th birthday. It was and is my favourite. I pressed the button and it played a beautiful music, it touched my heart and pinched it, this music reminds me of them. I kept looking at it sitting on the floor remembering the day I got this.

Flashback:
It was my sixth birthday and my parents said they won't celebrate my birthday, I was sad, I was sleeping. A voice woke me up. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Meher, happy birthday to you, may you have many more, may you have many more, happy birthday dear Meher, happy birthday to you," sung mumma papa and Tarun, in short I call him Tunnu. I sat up and smiled at them, everyone fed me cake. "Where's my gift?," I asked them. "Its here," said mumma and gave me a showpiece.

"Thank you mumma," I said kissing her cheek. Everyone gifted me.
Fb end.

I miss you so much mumma. I cried keeping my arm on the bed sitting on floor holding the showpiece keeping my face on bed wetting the blanket.