Chp 33: Akshat

On seeing the words on the chit, I started crying. "Akshat Ranwallllllll!," I shouted with hatred in my voice and hugged her. "I won't let you die, you are my life, my wife, my love, why you did this? Akshat's mother slapped you thinking that you blamed her son and he raped you, she made all your wounds fresh today, I won't leave her and him both," I said holding her close. I laid her back and took my doctor kit, her head, neck, arms, wrists, palms and feet were drenched in blood. I started wiping the blood there itself and took the knife from her hand. I took a tissue and wiped my eyes, crying and treating her at once was difficult.

 I took a tissue and wiped my eyes, crying and treating her at once was difficult

"Mom, I want my Meher back, I won't let her go," I said. "Don't cry, if you will cry so much so who will take care of her?," she said through tears. I kissed Meher's swollen eyes. I wiped her every wound, cleaned them with antiseptic, I bandaged where necessary. "Mom, what if Meher becomes like before? I am really scared," I said caressing her hair. "Have faith in God, nothing wrong will happen to her," she said. "I think shifting her to hospital is better," I said and carefully picked her in my arms and took her outside the room, I walked downstairs and went towards the exit, I went to my car and laid her on backseat, mom too came. She sat beside me on front seat and I said on driving seat. I drove off while crying.