Chp 28: Cute Romance.

"You care so much for me, I love you a lot, it's good you came in my life. Else I would've been married to my r...," she was about to complete but I kept my finger on her lips and hugged her. "My Meher is very good and innocent just like a kid, don't say again that you were raped, I love you and you too love me that's important," I said and parted away planting a kiss on her hair and she smiled kissing my cheek.

"Awwwww cutie boy, cutie cutie boy," she said and pulled my cheeks smiling naughtily. "Cutie girl," I replied pulling her cheeks softly and that naughty smile never left her face. Just then, I heard footsteps coming upstairs. "Abeer, what are you doing here?," asked Meher's mom. "I couldn't bear this distance so came in disguise," I replied and saw Meher laughing from the corner of my eye. "Go by hiding your face whenever you go else everyone will call you chhakka," said Meher laughingly and her mom too laughed and went.

"Abeer," she said coming closer. "I am really in a mood of romance, please?," she confessed innocently to which I smiled. "Ok," I replied. "Are you sure?," I asked confirming. "Yes sure," she replied and kept her hands on my shoulders and leaned closer kissing my lips while I held both her waists unpinning her silver dupatta from her shoulders and her waist and kept it on the bed behind her during the kiss. My hand was on her back and I nuzzled in her hair moving it on her back and kissed her neck and shoulders slightly pushing her backwards laying her on bed.