Chp 34: Abducted

"Meher," I shouted as she fainted and heard Akshat laughing. "I will use this fear of hers to make her give statement in my favor and will torture her, her whole life," he said and I laid Meher on the bed who was unconscious on my shoulder and stood up and went to him. "Who are you to torture her or give her pain? No creature on earth has any right to hurt others then who are you? I won't let you win, good wins over bad and same will happen," I said holding his collars. He jerked my hands from his collars. "Awww so much love? Tch tch tch, don't love so much, maybe this love will make you helpless one day," he said and eyed Meher lustily.

"Don't you dare! Don't you dare even look at my wife, get lost!," I said and pushed him out calling security asking them to throw him out. "I will come back, I will get Meher back," he said. "She's mine, she was never yours," I shouted back and shut the door. I went to the jug and took some water in my hand and splashed it on her face. She squeezed her eyes and shook her head and suddenly sat up with a jolt. "No, please no," she said and I rubbed her back. She looked at me and calmed down. "Abeer, he came here right? Is he still here?," she asked and started sweating.