Epilogue: Happy Birthday, Maytalia!

I walked up to Maya's front door and rang the doorbell with Italy beside me and a present in my hand. Maya opened the door to let us in. "Ciao, sorella! Welcome to the party!" She greeted me as we stepped inside.

~

Several hours later, we were all talking to each other as Maya opened my present; a cat ear headband. She was happy with it as she put them on her head. Romano placed his arm over her shoulder as he stole a kiss and placed a small box on Maya's lap. "Happy birthday, bella." He whispered as she opened the box to reveal a gold ring with a ruby cut in the shape of a tomato.

"I love it! Grazie, Romano!" Maya squealed as she kissed his cheek, making him blush and his curl form the shape of a heart. Spain, Prussia, and France were taking pictures and laughing before Maytalia walked over to Spain and punched him in the shoulder, swearing at him in Spanish. I can't think of a better group of friends, I thought as Tatum, Angelica and I all snickered at the scene as the party continued late into the night.

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys! Golden Fox here! I want to wish my friend Frostrunner124 a happy birthday. This is her birthday present, so I hope she likes it. Please vote, comment, and enjoy! ~goldenfox007, the kawaii author~chan