1. please,

smut warning.
don't continue reading if you don't like smut

nate~
he rested his hand on the inside of my thigh, making my eyes go wide. they flicked to my smiling parents sitting at the kitchen table before us. they looked over at my fiancées parents and laughed at a joke of baby Nathan.

speaking of Nathan, his fingers were tightening around my inner thigh. I reached down to move his hand but he turned to me with a smile, but a look in his eyes that said don't. so I didn't, but turned back up to my dinner with flushed cheeks.

"so Nathan, your father tells me of your business. tell me more about that." my dad had an unusually deep voice when he was first meeting a man. I'm surprised he isn't doing his overprotective act, like he did on my sisters boyfriend. that was a funny story.

Nate didn't move, just flexed his hand around my thigh, making me feel weak. he had this charm that was placed over me every time he touched me. "it's a multinational company that has offices all over America, not to mention Europe and Asia." my moms eyes lit up in fascination.

"and do you own this company?" Nathan laughed and nodded his head, flashing us his perfect white smile. "that's impressive for being?" my mom rolled her eyes at my dads question and shook her head.

but Nate shook his head too and put his free hand to his chest. "twenty five, sir." my cheeks flushed again, he always says he feels old. but I disagree, because he really doesn't look a day over twenty one. maybe that's because of the stubble, shading his face in just the right way to make him look sexier than fuck.

we sat through two more questions before Nate got a phone call and stepped away politely from dinner. "thank you, mom, for dinner. it was delicious. oh, and thank you Kami for coming up for this." I walked to Nates mom and gave her frail frame a big hug.

and then I was off to find the man who I was marrying. "Nate?" I heard faint voices from the other side of the house, coming from the study. his jumbles were of nothing good, his voice talking in a low, deep tone.

he jumped and turned when I knocked, but looked a bit relieved. he waved a hand to pull me inside, and I did; shutting the door behind me. "yes, that will work... what did Jennings say?" my heels padded softly on the carpet that lead to the hunk that makes everything... exciting.

he took my hand and tugged, pulling me flush against his body. my cheeks lit up as my hand landed on his abdomen while the other was I the desk he was leaning on. our lips were inches apart, and his breath was mixing with mine while his colleague chewed his ear off.

"okay, then its settled." he sounded hopeful that he could get off the phone soon, but the arm he had around my shoulders tightened. I tilted my head down and locked eyes with his growing erection pressing against my hip. a grin came across my lips and my fingers teasingly ran down to grab his bulge.

Nate took in a large breath and I could tell he was looking down at me. "if there's a problem in delivery, then maybe we should file the papers!" his whole body tensed beneath me, hinting towards a bit of anger.

my hands started to unbuckle his belt. Nathan leaned fully back against the desk just as I slipped my hand under the layer of his boxers. my eyes turned up and Nate was biting his lip, watching my hand touch him. I started pumping my hand, slowly at first.

relaxation radiated off of him in waves. "yes, that's better..." he grumbled into the phone, softer this time. his head tossed back and he opened his mouth in a silent moan. "okay, I'll see you Monday then." and then he hung up the phone and immediately looked down at me.

my hand was going faster now, and Nates breathing was almost matching. he slowly set down the phone, tilting his head back as he did so. "baby, your parents could come in at anytime." and I cut him short by squeezing his member a little tighter.