4. pink cuffs of pleasure,

based on the title, then obviously, smut is going to be in here.
don't like it? don't read.

jack gilinsky~
"Jack Gilinsky has a dirty side?" I questioned, giving him a large smile as my hand squeezed the inside of his thigh. his soft sheets covered us on the places that mattered. he had a cigarette in between his lips while his free hand was resting on my breast.

"I do, baby." he simply said, turning to ash his cancer stick. I turned around and wiggled up so I was by his lips.

he didn't take a hit, just looked at me too. his eyes flicked between my lips and my eyes. "show me, Jack." his eyes widened but he cracked a smile.

"are you sure? I mean, I don't want to freak you out." that made me smile. I placed a hand on his bare chest and leaned forward, connecting our lips in a provocative kiss. he pulled away with a smile.

"anything you like to do Jack, is what I like to do." he kissed me again, this one more passionate. his arm wrapped around me and he rolled me away enough to slide from the bed. he walked over to the bathroom, slipping open a drawer and pulling out some things I did see.

when he walked back to me, he had pink fuzzy handcuffs. I couldn't resist giggling. "oh Jack." I whispered, moving so I was sitting nicely on my knees. he smiled nervously and reached forward, putting them snug around both my wrists. they didn't hurt, just felt nice.

"turn around, baby." he said softly, putting a hand on my hip to help me turn away from him. he walked away again and brought back something with him, his hand ruffling through it until he found what he wanted. "are you okay with a blindfold?" I nodded my head and turned back to look at him with a soft smile.

Jack guided my head back to face the wall and a pink blindfold fell over my eyes. it all became dark and suddenly, all my other senses were 10x more on edge. both his hands fell on my shoulders and it made me jump a little bit. "relax baby." he whispered in my ear, making my tense body fall slightly more relaxed.

his hand pushed me down slowly, my head digging into the bedsheets. his hands ran down my back, down my butt, and down my thighs. he trailed them back up and his hand went between my legs, rubbing me gently. "do you like that, baby?" he asked, his finger dancing with my clit. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

both his hands fell on my ass, massaging both cheeks before his right hand came down and smacked me roughly. it sent a moan from me. "how was that?" he asked, worry obvious in his voice. I took in a shaky breath and bit my lip.

"more, please." I breathed out, wiggling my hands in my cuffs. Jack let out a breath and his lips pressed against my back. he massaged where he last spanked me and used his other hand to repeat the action. another moan fell from my mouth. he did it twice more on each cheek and gave me a nice massage.

he undid one cuff and wrapped a arm around my waist. "roll over, baby." he helped me lay on my back and then re-attached it so my hands were bound. he put them above my head and pressed his body against mine, his lips tangling with mine. I could feel his heavy breathing, his erection and his body. his arms held me steady as he slowly climbed in between my legs.

"be right back." he pecked my lips and disappeared, leaving me naked and now feeling a bit self conscious. it was a few minutes until he came back, and I could feel my heart beating faster with ever step he took.

he set multiple things down, all around the room. and a lighter struck five times, and a sweet scent of lavender filled my nose. "those are my favorite candles, mister." I said with a faint smile. Jack surprised me by resting a hand on my thigh, making my body jump to alert.

"be still." Jack commanded, sitting down on the bed beside me. my breath came out shaky as I waited for what was to come. he grabbed something and there was a cold feeling on my chest. then there was another and I realized they were drops of water.

Jack pressed something cold to my breasts and my mouth opened, my hands pulling at the restraints. "fuck." I breathed, relaxing as he drug the cold water thing across my body. he met both of my nipples, sending them into sensation. he made sure both of them were nice and cold, and then pressed his mouth to one.

the sensation of cold, with hot following was something of ecstasy. jacks free hand dug my hip into the bed so I would hopefully stop wiggling. but it was just too much.

he did the same thing to my other breast, his hand pulling my hips towards his. "Jack." I moaned out, tilting my head back. the ice fell on my neck and I gasped, the sudden cold startling me. he moved it over my neck, sending shivers down my body.

"do you like this, baby?" he asked softly, moving the ice from my neck and down my sternum, and down my belly. he reached my navel and I arched my back, and Jack replied in using a warm hand to push me back down. his fingers traveled past my belly button, and down to where my bikini line starts. and he traveled past that and I felt the ice on my clit.

my back arched slightly at the sensation but Jack pushed me down again. "do you like it?" Jack asked again, his hot breath hitting the inside of my thigh. when I didn't answer, he pressed a ice cube where he breathed and ran it around before giving my thigh an open mouthed kiss. his tongue swayed over my skin and his teeth bit gently.

"yes." I breathed out and Jack only bit my thigh once more and started moving his fingers in slow circles around my clit. my mouth opened from the surprising amount of pleasure. he added another one, and another ice cube until there were five pressed against my heat. they were melting fast, dripping down to hit my sheets.

it was just Jack and I, my moans coming out in short gasps. my clit was starting to numb and I wasn't wiggling as much, which Jack sensed. because he removed all the ice and buried his tongue against my cold sex. that really jerked my body awake. "yes." I moaned out, tilting my head back into the bedsheets as he brought me closer to an orgasm.

I was teetering on the edge and though he instructed me to keep my hands above my head, they were tangled deep in his hair. it was always so soft, and so was his facial hair when he grew it out. Jack Gilinsky was one of the hottest men I have ever had the pleasure to fuck.

Jack pulled away and left me panting, wanting more, so much more of him. there was a rip and I knew he was putting on a condom so he could fuck me. "turn around." he said sternly. his voice made me a hell of a lot more wet. we went through the same process, where my hands were put behind my back and he was pushing my face down into the sheets.

his hands ran up and down my body, "you're so goddamn beautiful." he mumbled, one hand coming down and smacking my ass. I moaned out, squirming slightly from the blow. he did it again on the other side of my ass and took ahold of my hips, and then he pushed into me.

my mouth opened to form an 'o', and behind me was a loud groan. Jacks hand grabbed my hair in his fist and pulled my head back, so my moans weren't constricted by the sheets. he didn't start out slow, just started on a fast, tortuous pace. but goddamn did it feel so fucking good.

word count// 1403

comment, vote, share!

thanks for reading,