2. fighting,

smut warning.
if you don't like smut, then don't read.

samuel wilkinson~
I hated rainy days, they were always so gloomy and just reminded you of the bad things in life. and today was one of those stupid gloomy days.  so while cleaning out my closet during a heavy storm last night, I found a stash of my ex boyfriends clothes.

so I texted him saying that I found most of his hoodies and the one pair of sweatpants he let me have. his reply was just to come around noon, after shoving his new girlfriend in my face. "she'll be leaving around eleven thirty, so nothing before then." "she takes forever to get ready so come over at 12, after she's sure to be gone." yuck.

I didn't have anyone to dress up for, and I certainty wasn't going to waste my time getting dressed up for Sam. the boy who cheated on me with Stassie, the slut of high school. apparently he found her again at a Starbucks. I didn't believe him.

his house looked as plain as ever, White House, white door, black car. so unique. normally Stassies Lamborghini is here, parked right next to the matte black Range Rover. but today it was empty. until Skates Jeep blocked me in.

I was already agitated, so my solution was to just roll my eyes and get out like nothing happened. and that seemed to surprise Nate. "Liz? what the hell are you doing here?" he didn't mean it offensively, he was just taken back. I didn't answer him, just grabbed the box labeled: Sammys shit.

I'm guessing he saw it because he shut up and didn't say anything more. my fist collided with the door three hard times and it was a few minutes before Sammy answered. his hair was a mess and he was shirtless with low hanging sweatpants. he looks down at the box and nods.

"come in." he opened the door wider and I stepped inside, kicking off my shoes. he exchanged a few words with Nate and then shut the door behind him. "did you grab my Jordan's?" my eyebrows instantly furrowed.

"you never left Jordan's at my place." he let out a sigh and dug his face into his hands. it was like he was trying not to freak out on me. "for christs sake Sammy, get over it. you have more than enough money to buy some." I pushed out a breath and pushed the box of his shit against his chest. "maybe you should buy a matching pair with your special girlfriend." Sammy took the box angrily and tossed it near the entrance to the kitchen.

"I will! and they'll be cuter than anything I ever got you." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, looking down at my feet briefly. Sammy walked away from me with a huff and went to the box, going through it like a child. "did you like my Nebraska hoodie so much you decided to keep it from me?" I looked up suddenly and locked eyes with him.

"all of your shit is in there, Sam!" I threw my hands in the air. "I don't have anymore of your things and I certainly don't want to keep them." my hands fell and clutched onto my hair, tilting my head up so I didn't have to look at him.

"you still have my Nebraska jacket, Liz! you always kept it in the back of your closet hanging up next to the pizza footy pajamas you love so much." his voice was nearly shouting now and I could feel my temper rising.

"well it's not fucking there, Sam and I'll keep repeating it until you get it through your small head." I turned around and started back towards the front door. Sammy followed behind me and as I bent down to grab my shoes, he grabbed them first, tossed them by the box and grabbed my wrist. my eyes went to glare at him, but he wasn't looking at me, just pulled me flush with him and grabbed my other wrist.

he moved swiftly and pressed me up against the wall, his chest pressed against mine. "why do you always lie to me, Elizabeth? do you still love me? what is your deal?" he nearly spat in my face. I grumbled and tried pulling myself free but he pushed closer and his grip got tighter.

he lifted a knee and pushed it in between my legs, moving them apart slowly. "answer me, Liz."

"of course I still love you, jackass!" I rolled my eyes. "it's only been a month and we were together for how many years?" I leaned forward to try to pry out the large number from him. he only narrowed his eyes and pinned my wrists a little too hard. I drew in a breath and bit my lip as he came closer to me.

"stop playing the guilt card on me." he whispered lowly. i scoffed again and tried to pull myself free from this too close encounter.

"make me." I spat back, narrowing my eyes. he rolled those perfect greenish eyes and moved closer, pressing his lips to mine harshly. it was unexpected and I didn't know how to react, until he deepened the kiss and took my bottom lip into his hold. he bit lightly and sent a small moan from my lips. after that I kissed back with as much sexual desire Sammy had.

he moved my arms so one hand was holding them above my head and he used the other to pull up one of my legs and slide it around his waist. "you never let me fuck you in the kitchen, why's that?" he said against my lips, pushing his erection into my belly. I moaned out and lifted my head up.

"because then it was my kitchen. but now it's not." my eyes opened slightly and I saw the lust sprinkled over his eyes. he was breathing a little heavy, his hand slowly making its way down to the hem of my leggings. "Sammy." I warned, glancing down at him moving my shirt away.

he shushed me by kissing me, but his fingers still traveled down my abdomen and into my pants. he ran over my panties gently before going under that layer also. "I want you to take me in your kitchen, where you cook dinner for your girlfriend." he started rubbing me in a deliciously fast paced rhythm.

Sammy moaned at my phrase and let my arms fall, using his now free one to take off my shirt. he did the same with my pants and panties until I was standing in just a bra, which I took off. Sammy looked down at my body and licked his lips, moving down to take one of my nipples in his mouth. I reacted to his touch and arched my back, opening my mouth slowly.

he slipped his hand from my pants and picked me up, moving towards the large kitchen. he set me down on the counter and kissed down my abdomen, until he found my exposed sex. he licked me roughly, drawing a loud moan from me. "Sammy." I called out, my hand finding its way into his hair roughly as he continued that motion.

he went until I was almost there and pulled away, standing up with a smirk. he pulled me closer so I could taste myself on his lips, while my hands fumbled with his jeans. my hand slipped inside and found his length, making him let out a breath. I think my hands are cold.

I stroked him until he couldn't take it anymore and aligned himself at my entrance. he didn't go slow, just rammed into me. which made me moan loudly. "fuck," he called out, his fingers digging into my ass. my head tilted back against the cabinet and Sammy took that opportunity to kiss my neck.

he pounded into me relentlessly, sucking hickeys onto my neck as his hand pawed at my clit. "Sammy, I'm close." I moaned out, my fingers tugging on his hair roughly. he groaned against me and started with harder, deeper strokes. about five of those and I was coming all over him. his lips were stuck on my neck as I moaned to the ceiling, meeting his thrusts with movements of my own.

"fuck, Liz." his teeth pressed down on my earlobe and slowed his thrusts enough to pull out and release on my stomach. "fuck, fuck, fuck." he groaned with that sexy voice he has after sex.

we both collapsed against eachother, trying to regain our breathing. "I missed your pussy." he bent down and pressed a lick to my sensitive clit, which made me gasp and moan at the same time. "I can keep going." and when I shook my head in a no, please don't, he continued anyways. his arms curled around the tops of my thighs and he went to town.

I was shaking for the first few seconds, but he went slow enough to ease me back to normal status and he went crazy from there. he had me to where I was saying his name and moaning so loud I think the neighbors could hear us. and I finished with a "fucking hell, yes Sammy." while my fingers tugged on his hair.

word count// 1569

comment, vote, share!

thanks for reading,