19. Mr. Officer,

alright ladies... who doesn't love a man in uniform 🤤 i know i dooo. also: during the car scene, we're just going to ignore the logistics. i forgot while writing it that there's a computer that essentially cuts off passenger contact. so. all logistics and morals out of the picture here guys.

Have you ever seen that video of the police officer chasing a car that ends up going through a fence and disappearing? That weird sense of now it's there but now it's not?

That's how I felt when cruising down an empty highway and suddenly, headlights appeared twenty feet behind me. Literally, nothing's there now bam! Somethings here. It was extremely weird considering I was already speeding and going 85 in a 60. How they suddenly appeared was like UFO magic. Did someone come back to the future? Was I going to meet Marty McFly?

Insert some awkward laughing because in the time I had to think about meeting Marty McFly, red and blue lights switched on and I realized it was a cop. Makes sense why I didn't see him, he snuck up on me! I groaned and put on my hazards, internally praying he wasn't going to follow me as I pulled onto the shoulder. Oh no. He followed.

Officer Mendoza's POV

"10-4" I said to dispatch over my radio. If it wasn't the end of the month, I'd let this person go. But I had a quota and 25 over the limit is a perfect ticket to put towards the department. The person inside was moving around and it was very concerning what the hell was going on in that car which made me very cautious.

Empty highway, one cop, perfect opportunity for the right trigger crazy fuck head. I stepped out of my vehicle and rested my hand on my gun while the other turned on my flashlight, shining it at the blue Jeep in front of me. The windows were already down so I'm sure if something threatening was going to be done then it would've already happened. I finished walking up to the drivers door and man, was I not prepared for what came next.

A beautiful woman sat behind the wheel, her hair a mess but a tamed mess. She was biting her lip as she looked at me, a mix of guilt and innocence running through her eyes. She sat there in a white button down shirt that obviously wasn't hers and also unbuttoned all the way. Underneath was the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen on a woman. Black lace crept up her breasts, showing her beautiful tan and silky skin. It cupped her breasts firmly, pushing them up and to attention. Down from there, it hugged her torso and ended slightly above her belly button. A plaid skirt was barely covering the rest of her lingerie given it was too short and also blown everywhere from the wind. I had a perfect view of her garter straps that connected to the tight, black stockings on her legs.

I took that second to study her before looking her in the eye. "Good evening, ma'am." I said with an intimidating voice, watching as her teeth bit her lip tighter. "Officer Mendoza with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department. Do you know why I'm stopping you today?" I ran my eyes over her vehicle before connecting them with her gaze.

She flushed a light pink. "I'm fairly confident it's because I was speeding." She didn't seem the most confident as she was saying it but it was obvious I intimidated her. She was so beautiful and what she was wearing was so sexy, plus the flustered act really got my blood flowing.

I smiled at her response. "You nailed it. Could I get your license, registration and proof of insurance for this vehicle?" Again, her teeth bit her lip innocently as she nodded.

"Of course, Officer." She said softly. She unclicked her seatbelt and bent her body over to get in the glove box. I should have been watching for a gun, you know, actually doing my job but the male in me took over. My eyes fell to her legs. The skirt fell forward and as she shifted, inch by inch her ass started peeking out. She had to have noticed that I liked the sight or else she wouldn't be teasing me- driving me insane. My cock twitched in my pants and I struggled to ignore it, not wanting to get all flustered over his stunning girl.