21. Mr. Anderson,

smut warning. don't like smut? don't read.

The best thing about John's teaching schedule was that his last lecture ended at 8:20 in the evening and it allowed me to sneak into his office with no one to see. Tonight was like that. I wanted to get a little playful so I was dressed in my revealing 'school girl' uniform. Short, plaid skirt over a garter belt holding up my stockings. There was a white lace bra on my chest, peaking out under a cropped and tied dress shirt.

I was wearing a winter coat over it all so that all that was visible was the stockings leading to my heels. I looked very appealing once the jacket came off but it was up to John to take it off. No one was in the upper halls of the building so I walked down and slid into his office. John was sitting there, obviously stressed, grading papers.

He groaned and moved himself to look at me. "Don't tell me you're hiding something?" John moaned, looking over my jacket. I smirked and shrugged, turning to shut the door.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Anderson." I murmured innocently, locking my eyes on him as I slowly stepped forward. "I just came to talk about my grades. I can't fail this class." I said the last sentence softly, looking down before innocently looking back up at him. John clenched his jaw, raising a hand to run over the scruff on his cheeks.

I sat down in the chair facing him, a small smirk now on my lips. "Lauren, the final exam is in two weeks. How are you going to improve your grade this late in the year?" John played along with the little role-play and it made my fire burn bright. His head cocked as he leaned back in his chair, resting his hands over his bulge.

I let him see me glance down before sighing, averting my eyes so that I could dramatically take off my coat. "Well, Mr. Anderson. I know I can't do much, but maybe if we go over those homework problems again-" The jacket was unzipped and John took in a deep breath when I slowly took it off.

John studied my body, just watching as I sat back and crossed my legs. He glanced at his watch before nodding. "I think I have enough time for that." He murmured. "Come here Lauren, maybe looking at the answer key will help," I smirked and stood, watching as he grabbed some sheet of paper and laid it down. I walked over and stood beside him, bending over and keeping myself up by placing a hand on his desk.

I was staring down at basic algebra, shit that was easily solvable. "Look at number one and tell me if it confuses you." John rested his hand on my back, running it in slow circles.

I fully understood all of them but I decided to make it a little fun by pretending I didn't. "Well, I don't know how we got 16 from 64." I pointed to a spot on the paper. I know John wasn't paying attention because his hand was now on my lower back.

"Well, if we divide 64 by 4, we get 16." He replied. I felt him trace a line over the strip of exposed skin between my top and my skirt. John's fingers slowly lowered. "Does that make sense?" I hummed at his question.

I bent over a little more, allowing his hand to fall onto my ass. "No, Mr. Anderson. I need a little more explanation." As I said it, I shifted and spread my legs so that he could probably see up my skirt if he tried.

"Hm, I wonder how I could explain this to you in a way you'd remember." I closed my eyes when John trailed his fingers down and to my clit. He rubbed me softly and slowly over my panties before he stood up. He turned me around, making eye contact with me as he did so. John clenched his jaw which was one of the hottest things in the world. "Sit on the desk, I think I have an idea."

I smirked and followed suit, feeling as he rested a hand on my hip to guide me back. "What are you going to teach me today?" I asked him with a smile, watching as he stared down at my body.